[2]

002

•••

"Hey (Y/n)! Nanami! How are you guys?" The brunette asked.

"Hey! Shoko how are...y-yo...yoyo?...yo-"

"You." Nanami helped out.

"Yeah! That!"

"Alright well make sure you wear your Yukata's!"

[°|A/n|°: Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that males can also wear Yukata's as an option for festival's or special events. I'm writing offline so I haven't reached yet so I'll probably change it when I'm online :) back the story]

•••

"Oh look there is the rest of the group!" Shoko pointed.

There stood the group in there colorful or plain Yukata's. There at the entrance stood Gojo, Geto, Utahime, Mei Mei, Habiara, and Nanami. Nanami looked at you. You looked stunning in your Yukata. His hear accelerated.

"Love." You spoke looking at him with soft eyes.

"You look amazing (Y/n)." He whispered caressing your cheek.

"Okay okay love birds we have to go!" Habiara stuck his younger out to display playful disgust.

You giggled at his joke and walked with Nanami past the entrance to see tons of food and games.

"Well? Let's have fun!" Gojo chirped with joy.

You all walked around playing games and ate food.

You saw something interesting walking towards bit without anyone knowing.

"Oh what is that?" You asked the owner of the stand.

"This is Dorayaki would you like one?" The owner asked.

You nodded getting ready to hand you money. "Here it's on the house this time." The owner spoke.

You look at the owner dumbfounded. A huge smile formed your face. "Thank you sir! You have a blessed night!" You replied bowing.

"No need have a nice night."

"You too!" You waved goodbye eating your Dorayaki. You walked around trying to find the closest trash bin to throw the trash away. Soon finding one you looked around.

You felt lost for some reason. It felt strange being there. The aura of the area feeling cold and strange. You walked slowly looking around. People looked at you for a but before minding there own life.

'Why am I here?'

You shrugged it off and looked for the nearest exit. You walked back to your home changing into your Pj's and getting settle in bed.

'Oh Nanami!'

The blonde's lover opened their phone scrolling through there contacts for his name. They pressed on the name and hear the waiting ring noise.

|Y/n!|

A worried voice rang through the phone.

On the other side of the phone was a bland male who was shaking in terror. They were distracted by an act playing and when Nanami turned around you where gone. You warned the others who began to look at each other. You called and he was now feeling a bit of relief but still worried.

"Hey Nanami! I just called to say goodnight!"

|Where are you love?| The blonde asked.

"What are you talking about? I'm at my dorm about to go to sleep. Why?"

|You don't remember the festival today. You were here and left without a trace.|

"No." Your responded.

|I'll be at your dorm in five okay love?|

"Yeah that's fine!" You replied a smile on your face.

You hung up and just sat on you bed watching TV.

Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" You yelled.

The door opened to a blonde male. He walked fast towards you and hugged you tightly.

"I was so worried about you." Nanami whispered.

"Well I'm sorry about that. I simply don't remember. Sorry." You replied.

"It's alright. But you here safe so I'm glad. You should turn in your location so we can know about your whereabouts." Nanami suggested.

"I guess." You muttered.

He caressed your cheek. He gave you a loving small smile. You returned the smile kissing his nose. You scooted opened you arms to let him know you wanted to cuddle. His arms wrapped tightly around your waist. He laid on top of you his chin resting.on you chest admiring your features. You played with his hair. Making his muscles loosen at your touch.

Both your eyes feeling heavy you mumbled your last words.

"Goodnight... Nanami."

"Good...night...love."

Both pairs of eyes closed shut.

•••

"Woah! Nanami this is pretty!" You yelled out.

Your boyfriend had a smile on his face. The smile of scarification to see yours. He laid out a patterned blanket for both of you to sit on.

You laid on the blanket and thank him and looked at the stars. They were the shiniest thing in the sky other than a full moon.

"The moon sure looks beautiful tonight." You spoke out.

A tint of red on his cheeks. He looked at you who still was admiring the stars.

"That was mine line." He chuckled a bit.

You replied with laugh

You both laid in science as you admired the stars and the moon. The air kissing your skin making you have goosebumps.

"Hey Kento?" The lover asked.

"Hmm?" The blonde boyfriend hummed. He knew that when his lover called him by his first name it was serious.

"When I can't remember anything find someone who makes you happy." The (h/c)-haired lover asked. Well more like ordered.

His chocolate orbs shrinker and his mouth opened a bit. Nanami turned around to look at you who was smiling like nothing.

He felt a few tears form on his eyes. He caressed your cheek. "I'm not going anywhere (Y/n). Even if you can't remember me I'll make sure that at least our love is. Please don't say things like that. I love you and I'll be er let you go." He put his forehead again his lovers caressing both their cheeks.

'I'll love you until my last last breath'

-Velliexrr