[Epilogue]

EPILOGUE

•••

Sadness.

Dread spread in the place. The pink haired boy watched as his teacher has lost his life. Another life he couldn't help. Another non-proper death.

"You...MAHITO WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU!" He yelled anger fuming through his viens.

***

Knock! Knock!

"I'll go open it!" You said with a cherry voice. You opened the door with a huge smile.

"Hello are you Nanami (Y/n)?" A man with a black suit asked.

"Yes! How can I help?" You chirped.

"I am here to inform you that your Husband Nanami Kento has died." He handed you a letter.

"Huh? Husband? I am single." You replied. You tried remembering but couldn't.

"Well you best have this letter do try to remember." The agent knows you had Alchemizer's.

He watched. A tear fell from his eye.

'Shes forgotten already'

You walked back in to see your nurse preparing food. "Hey um...do i have a husband?" You asked.

"Yes. I even have a picture." The nurse went into a room and came back with a picture with a frame.

And it had all comeback to you.

Tears poured furiously. "K-KENTO!!! NO..NO HE-HE CAN'T BE GONE!!" You yelled hugged the frame.  The nurse stood at your side.

You cried remembering all of the wonderful memories. His warm touch, his lips, all the times you he had shown you love. Everything rushed back so fast your heart felt heavy.

~6 months later~

"Hey love."

Your eyes looked at his grave. Small smile carved on your face looked puffy.

"It's been a while." You sat down sniffling.

"You know I really...miss you. And I want to apologize... apologize for forgetting who you where while you where away. But my love for you is always there..." Tears falling harshly. "It's like you said...'your heart shall never forget the passionate love that is engraved in our hearts.' and your right. I'm hurt. You aren't here. We had a whole life ahead of us." You smiled. "But don't worry I'll with you soon. Turns out my brain might stop working really soon. So don't worry..... I'll see you in a l-l... little bit." You left flowers on his grave and left your wedding ring there.

And there was were the story took a brief pause.

And just as you had said.

You had joined him. A smile on your face as you left the world.

Though tears and sobs filled you deathbed. All the people who had left you behind years ago had come for forgiveness. All the people who had caused you harmed came to sob and cry for your pity.

But it didn't matter anymore. All the sadness and emptiness you once had was gone only pure joy filled that void.

And the story now continues in a infinite love as promised.