[6]

006

•••

"I have a mission today love. Please take care. You'll look after her correct?" He looked at the female nurse who wore a smile.

"Of course sir." He nodded in satisfaction and kissed your forehead.

His tall figure walked away as you looked at him with a saddened smile. As his figure got smaller and smaller your hand tighten. You were worried.

'Please come back safe to me'

"What would you like to do today?" The nurse asked. You turned with a warm smile. "Is it alright if we play a board game in the garden?" You asked. The nurse nodded and grabbed a board game.

***

"What is going on?"

"Geto has seemed to appeared with that unregistered special curse. Mahito. We need back up." A voice replied.

"Where?"

"Shibuya Train station."

"Got it." Nanami hung up and heavily sighed. "I'm sorry if I don't make it home love" he looked at you picture and left his car.

His heart raced. He wants to fight hard and quickly to see your smile again. Those wonderful eyes. Your (h/c) locks. He wanted to have you in his arms.

He joined with the others and fulfilled his mission.

***

"Excuse me but who are you?" You had asked sternly with a glare.

"I'm your nurse. I am not a threat I promise. You may check me." You did as she asked and found no weapons on her.

"So your my nurse?" You asked. The nurse nodded

"I see... Is there a reason why?" Your eyes held curiosity and your hand were placed on your hip.

"Well...you see you have Alchemizer's." Your nurse replied with a sadden tone. Your eyes held an expression of dumbfoundment and your hand tighten.

"S-so...so I forget stuff! Then I'm a crazy person!"You yelled.

"No!No! Not at all. (Y/n) you aren't crazy. Its okay. Your just like any other human being." The nurse tired to calm you down.

***

Nanami, Megumi and Takuma stand near the 13 exit of the Shibuya Train station.

They entered slaying as many of the curses out there.

'love please live a good life.'

"Ahhhgghhgh" horrid agonizing screams came from a curse.

'I love you and always will.'

"WATCH OUT" one yelled. Nanami looked to his right to see a curse run up to him. Nanami using his technique looked at the curse weak spot. He sliced it perfectly killing it.

[A/n: Hey so I am going back to the manga and using my memory so sorry if somethings aren't accurate :) I'll try and go back later to fix it.]

'I apologize if i don't come home.'

***

"Ahh~ this is my favorite song!"

It played and you hummed the melody. You closed your eyes and thought of your dear husband.

°°°

"Would you care for a dance?" A male asked. You looked up to see an agitated face. Good frame and blonde hair. Sharp brown chocolate eyes. He looked quiet old.

"Uh...sure?" You replied taking his hand. You stood up and walked with him to the dance floor.

The song played.

"So what's your name? If i may ask." You questioned.

After all you might as well learn a bit from a stranger who asks you to dance.

There was silence.

On the males mind he was still upset. As you see his dear senpai forced him to dance with a certain (h/c)-haired human.

Irritated but cooled down he thought to at least be a bit polite. After all you have no fault in any of this.

"Kento Nanami"

"Well nice to meet you Nanami! I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! " You replied.

The conversation kept going. Scratch that. You tired keeping conversation as the male replied with dry responses.

°°°

"What a good day to attend."

You thought. You smiled warmly at the thought of the first interaction with you husband.

'stay safe love'

---------------------------------------------------------------
°|A/n|°

Hey loves! How are you guys?

Eaten?

Drink anything?

Please do. You body would appreciate it :D

But I'm sorry this chapter is short i have had writers block and some problems. Thank you very much for your patience please have a nice night/day!

Take care love you guys❤️

-Velliexrr