[7]

007

•••

'stay safe love'

The tall blonde male stood infront of the blue haired male.

He stood all beat up with injuries with blood staining his clothes. He started directly at Mahito as he looked back with a mischievous smile.

***

You looked up at the sky. The bright red,orange, and blue colors decorating the sky made you gasp in awe.

"What that called?" You asked pointing at the sky.

The nurse looked at you and smiled kindly. "That right there is called the sky. It's what gives us light to see. And that very bright circle you see is the sun. It's the source of light." A huge smile formed your face. "Ahh~ that sounds so nice. Hey I'm hungry is there anything to eat?" You asked.

The nurse nodded and brought you into the kitchen. You had eaten your favorite meal and had fun telling stories and playing some games. Your smile gleamed with such delight and awe.

If it Nanami were there to see. How happy he would be. His heart would have beaten faster. Blood would rush to his cheeks and brought a tint of red to his place face. A small smile would frame his face of joy just seeing how you smiled and had that bright quirky personality of yours. A personality no one else could ever replicate. You are a one of kind gem to him.

***

He stood facing at the blue-haired Cruse. A malicious girn.

The blonde male stood there tired. His right side of his face torn. His eye missing. His arms were sore and tired from killing curses.

He started off in the sky.

"Kento! You scared me!" You giggled with a bright smile. He kissed your neck with his arms wrapped around your waist looking at you cook.

"Breakfast looks delicious." The male spoke.

"Well your in luck because it's ready!" You grabbed a plate and Blount the breakfast.

***

"NANAMI LOOK AT THE BEACH!!! IT'S SO BLUE AND PRETTY!!" your eyes sparkled in joy and surprise.

You grabbed his hand and ran towards the ocean. Luckily you guys were I your swimwear. Both jumping in the deepest part. You eyes and mouths closed. You swam back up to the surface for air and screamed.

"WHOO!!"

***

"Enjoying the sunset love?" You gave your husband a smile as you sat beside him giving him a drink. "Yes. It's beautiful." He replied. He held your hand as he leaned on your shoulder.

"Your The Best that could happen to me. I'm glad I meant you (Y/n) every moment with you is delightful."

You made him sit straight and smile at him holding his hands. "And I'm glad to have meant you Amor. I want to spend my days with you. I want to wake up every morning and have that burning passion of love for you. I love you Kento." "I love you (Y/n)." You both leaned in for a kiss under the beautiful rays of orange and reds.

"Malaysia... Yeah Malaysia...Kuantan would be nice." He whispered.

His body went numb slowly. His eye closed and fell to the groud.

***

"HEY LOOK IT'S FLYING THAT THING IS FLYING!!" You yelled out.

"Yes. Yes it is. It's called a bird." The nurse said with a giggle. You looked like the happiest person. A kid even.

You watched as the world moved around you.

"Wait I think...t-....th.....ugh i forgot."

"Simpler shot words (Y/n)." The nurse helped out.

"Missing. Thing missing."

"Something's missing?"

"No. Um...what are we?"You asked.

"Oh! There's a person missing?" The nurse asked with curiosity. A bit of fear if you made add.

"Yeah. Like a...Pr…pres-"

"Presence?"

"Yeah! That. Has anyone lived here?"

"Well your husband. His name is Nanami Kento. Your remember him?"

You looked at her with a curious face. "What dose...re-remember mean?" The nurse huffed with a small smile. "To remember something is to still know what something is or was. Like a person."

"Ah okay. But I don't know a Nanami Kento."

'shes forgotten already.'

---------------------------------------------------------------
°|A/n|°

Hey guys so sorry for the very slow updates. I had a writers block. But I'm glad to be back the Epilogue is the only thing left.

I hope you enjoyed this little short chapter. Love you guys do take care and i do hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

-Velliexrr