[4]

004

•••

Your (h/c) eyes were opened by the bright sunlight of a new morning. You sat up rubbing you head trying to wake up. You looked around to see you were in a hotel room.

You laid back down with you hand over your head processing the new day. You phone vibrated shutting the silence. You picked up to see a message from Shoko.

Leri :)

Hey I'll be over in 5

You put your phone down finally getting up and went to the bathroom.

°°°

Knock! Knock!

You walked towards the door and opened it to see your dear friends.

"Hey Shoko! Geto! what are you doing here."

"Well your getting married remember?" She asked.

"Come on think hard (Y/n) it's your special day!" Geto encouraged.

You Shaked your head confused. "Well you have to get ready so go change into this!" She gave you a stunning outfit that would look perfect on you.

Both sat on your bed in case you needed help. Along the way a bit but you were ready dressed.

"So what do you guys think?" You asked.

"Cool."

"Stunning"

You smiled a little blush decorating you cheeks.

•••

"Heya Nanami! Ready for your big bay kiddo." Gojo bugged. Nanami who wore a stoic face looked at his superior with a blank face.

"Hey Nanami!" Habiara waved with his huge smile.

[A/n: ik that he might be alive at this age tue to the manga but let's pretend he is :) thank u]

"Hey Habiara how are you?" The blonde male asked.

"Wah! Nanami has a favorite and it's not me? I'm hurt." Gojo pouted.

Both Habiara and Nanami talked ignoring their superior. The three went out to go eat breakfast and it was chaotic as the one and only Gojo Satoru was present. But on a bright note they got a free meal from the males looks. They spent quite a while there as they watched the interaction.

"Eh... Senpai I think it's best we leave. Nanami is getting married remember?" The male scratched his cheeks from nervousness.

"Oh yeah! Well hope to see you around... Sweetheart" they waved goodbye and headed back to the hotel to get ready.

°°°

The breeze flew showing oof the soft and pastel petals from the cherry blossoms. The sun seemed to shine at it's brightest for sunset and the clouds danced of joy at the new exciting day. The bells rung and went to announce everyone to settle. It felt like such a perfect spring day.

Chairs were set up into two rows as in the middle were petals of (fav/flower) shaped into little hearts. Two bells hung in the middle of the arc as white strings wrapped around it with beautiful roses but to hang. Around the seats were columns making a square with fairy lights wrapped around them.

The guests at down where ever they pleased and chatted while waiting for the wedding to begin.

The blonde male stood on the little stage with black suit and his favorite tie. His glasses were off and his hair was fully slicked back. The male had both his hand holding gripping nervously. His heart raced in joy as the person he loved so much these years is now going to be there's forever.

Music began to play.

The guests stood up and looked at little girl with green hair let (fav/flowers) fall from her plan redecorating the trail again with fresh flowers. The man's if honor and you chosen ones came up to the alter taking ethier your side or Nanami's.

And the moment everyone looked forward to.

You walking down the aisle. Your father took you to the aisle with a smile and his eyes a bit teary.

Your blonde fiance heart raced as he saw you walking. You looked absolutely gorgeous with your outfit.

You finally arrived to see him face to face. A smile forming in your face.

"Take good care of (Y/n) for me please" Your father walked away and the priest came in.

°°°

"Now for your Vows! May we please have the rings?"

Geto came up with the rings on a small pillow.

Nanami took the rings first and held it.

"(Y/n)… you have changed my life for the greater good. You are the person I want to spend all of my days with. And I will give the best life possible. You know I could never imagine myself with a partner. But here I am with you. (Y/n) thank you for accepting me. I want to live a life full of laughter and joy. And even after our arguments we hold each other with the same love we have for eachother since the day we meant. I love you and I promise to make you happy no matter the cost." He slid the ring onto you finger as you smiled tears wanting to come out.

You grabbed his ring and looked a Nanami.

"Nanami. I'm grateful for everything you've done for me. Even though I have what I have you still have stuck with me. And I'm truly grateful and in your debit. I never knew I could worthy of such a feeling. But you make me feel so wonderful. I hope that even though we may have our arguments that we still have the same love if not stronger. Thank you so much Nanami. I love you so much." You but his ring on his finger and squeezed his hand softly.

"Do you Nanami Kento take (L/n) (Y/n) as your spouse?"

"I do." He looked at you with a small smile his eyes full of love.

"And do you (L/n) (Y/n) take Nanami Kento as your husband?"

"I do." A huge smile decorating your face.

"You may now kiss."

Both of you went in for a kiss. Cheers ran from the background. Bells ringing. You both sperated and looked at the crowd who were excited.

"Let's start a new chapter shall we love?"

"Yes we shall." You replied.

---------------------------------------------------------------
°|A/n|°

Hello :D happy labor day guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Drinking water? Eating?

If u haven't please do! I'm sure you body will appreciate it. Please stay safe and healthy ❤️ love you guys <3

-Velliexrr