[3]

003

•••

~4 YEARS LATER~

"Hey love your forgetting your lunch!"

The twenty-one year old man turned to his his stunning lover. [Cuz you truly are😘]

"Ah. Thanks love. I'll see you soon." He replied kissing your forehead.

You waved goodbye. You went back to

•••

You roamed through the park on a sunny bright day. You walked around the market seeing what was on. You looked to see a bread stand.

"Ah! Nanami will surely appreciate it. Wait who is he?" You stood there thinking about who the certain Nanami was.

"Oh my fiance of course!" You walked towards the bread stand. You looked at all the options that are available. You chose some great options.  Just as you were going to grab. Another piece of bread a hand was on top of yours.

"Oh I'm sorry we're you getting that bread as well?" You turned to see a tall male who wore a green turtle neck with black dress pants as well as a trench coat. He had beautiful almond green eyes with his dark blue hair slicked back and some glasses with gold trim around it.

"Oh yes but you can take it i have plenty on me." You kindly offered.

"Oh no you had your hand on it first."

"Oh please don't worry about that. Please take it. I insist." You replied.

"If you say so. Thank you. I'm Yukimaru Nakahara. Pleasure to meet such a person like you."

"Please. I'm (Y/n) (L/n)! Pleasure to meet you too! Do you live around the area."

"Yes. I actually moved recently. I had a new job offer." He replied shaking your hand. Your head found a lightbulb on top of your head because you know remembered the name.

"Oh your the new recruit for the Tokyo technical college!" You remembered.

"So you work there?" He asked.

"Oh yes i used to but i have...." You stood there thinking for a minute again. "Oh alchemizer disease so my fiance Nanami suggested i stayed home." You pouted.

"Ahh so your getting married?" He asked with a smirk.

You nodded smiling.

"Well I'll head over there if you'd like to join." He suggested.

"Of course let me just pay and we can go-"

"No le me pay as my graditue for the bread." He paid the break and extend his arm out for you to warm yours around his.

"Just so you won't get lost." He says with a kind smile.

All the way was full of laughter and jokes.

•••

"Hey Nanami! Shoko! Sato!" You yelled waving your arms.

The three who were eating turned to look at your figure. The blonde male felt his hear race faster. He didn't know if it was either jealously or just seeing you.

"This is the new recruit! Ummm what's your name again?" You asked.

"I'm Yukimaru Nakahara. Pleasure to meet you." He said with a smile.

"Hello I'm Leri Shoko nice to meet you." The brown haired female introduced.

"I'm Gojo Satrou your cool senpai!" The albino boasted.

"I'm Nanami Kento. Nice to see you as well."

"Oh so your the man she's talk about! Well you are quite lucky to have such a person like her!" He complimented.

"Thank you."

"He also helped me come here i almost got lost."

"Thank you for walking her here." Nanami replied.

•••

"Okay see ya tomorrow!" You waved goodbye to Yukimaru.

"Should we go home love?" You asked. The blonde male nodded picking his things up.

You both arrived to his apartment and plopped on the couch. The blonde boyfriend laying on top of you with his head on your chest. You messaged his scalp as he caressed your cheek.

"I love you so much (Y/n)"

"I love you as well Nanami." You both submerged into a deep and passionate kiss.

"I'm really excited to get married soon. I'll be happy to finally be called yours." You smiled.

"I as well. To wake up in your arms each morning and to cook you breakfast." He spoke.

"Oh i how i could eat your food all day."

You both looked deeply with love. Your heart racing and so was his. The way you both felt warm and safe in each other.

Nothing would ever break that.

|•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•|

Hiya guys :D i hope you are having a wonderful day! Sorry for a short chapter had a writers block and i have been busy with school :(

But next chapter will be long as it will be a special one.

Please make sure to drink and eat something because your body will truly appreciate it! Your stunning just the way you are and no one should make you feel less of a person. I love you guys so much💕💕💕💕 thanks you for the support and stay safe and healthy!

With much love,

  -Velliexrr💕💕💕