[1]

001

•••

"Hey love!" You chirped.

Nanami looked up to see a very smiley (Y/n) that he loves. A small small smile formed his face as his lover had just come through the door.

"Hey darling." He kissed your forehead caressing your cheek.

"I brought you lunch since I noticed you didn't bring any. Thought we could have lunch if your not busy of course." The (h/c)- haired lover suggested.

"Of course."

You both sat down as you handed him his lunch.

"This looks delicious dear." The blonde male took a bite as you stared scared.

"It taste amazing. Thank you."

A huge goody smile decorated your face as you began to eat.

"Hello~" A voice cooed.

Both (Y/n) and Nanami turned to see the one and only Gojo Satoru.

The (h/c)- haired person new Gojo as they were childhood friends who were inseparable. They ran to the tall albino male with joy.

"Gojo! It's nice to see you!"

The male hugged you back with a genuine smile.

"Hey hey shorty. Nice to see you here. Especially with Nanami~ what could you be doing after hm." He teased.

You blushed furiously as you smacked his arm. "Hey don't say such things. Besides now that your here i should tell you something." You face looking serious.

"What would that be my dear (Y/n)"

"I have alchemizer's disease." His features now serious and body stiffened a little.

"How far?" He asked in a monotone voice.

"Well they have found it until now and they say I'm at an early stage." You replied.

"Is there anyway for it to be cured?"

"No."

It was silent between the three of you.

"Hey Gojo would you like I go to the park with out this week? They are opening a new restaurant so wanna check it out?" You asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Of course (Y/n)! What time?" He asked.

"Maybe around five? Is that fine?"

"Yup! Well I have to go on a mission! By the way Yaga sensei need you to go and talk to you Nanamin. Bye ~" Gojo chirped. You waved goodbye until he was out of sight.

•••

"Over here!"

Gojo walked over towards the couple saying hi.

"Hiya! You guys doing fine?" He asked.

"Yes… what dose 'fine' mean? Or is it something?" You asked.

A rough big was out on you shoulder as you looked to see your boyfriend.

"It means your okay." The male replied.

His heart did feel like it would shatter. After all his significant other was forgetting a few words. He has noticed that they were slowly starting to misplace things.

The three of you walked into he newly open restaurant. It looked very industrial.

"Hello! Welcome to Turtle Dinner. How many?"

"Three please." Nanami replied.

The waiter walked you three to a table in the corner. They handed out the menu an asked for drinks.

"So how are you guys with the missions?" You asked.

You can see curses but you haven't been able to use cursed energy and you can only used cursed weapons. So your missions were on a lower level than the blonde male and the albino.

"A bit rough to handle but we manage." Your boyfriend replied.

"That's good. By the way Sato have you been able to keep your infinite on longer yet?"

"Nah. But I'm getting better. But I am do it. After all I'm strong!" Gojo boasted.

You giggled at his comment.

Your orders arrived soon and you began to eat.

•••

"Hey Nanami what are some of your dreams?"

The male looked up to see the night sky. As it was shining at it's brightest tonight. He thought about it for a while.

"I want to spend my days with you. Visit and travel to places with you." The blonde male replied.

You smiled and chuckled a bit.

"So then. Let's work hard to make money and go and travel to places we deem paradise. And then when can settle and work for more little projects."  You replied. You held his hand rubbing circles on it.

"Of course. And well get married someday to." He added.

"You really want to...m--marry-mirad... What was the word." You pouted trying to remember the world.

"Married?"

"Yeah! That you really want to be with someone like me?"

"Of course."

You both kissed under the moon that was shining perfectly on both of you. It was passionate and loving. Gentle as well. You heart fluttered with joy.

You pulled away taking time to admire the blonde's features as if you were to never see him again. Him doing as well with his heart racing. There is not a day that goes by were he wishes you were his spouse. To call you his.

"I love you so much Nanami." You caressed his cheek.

"I love you as well love."

•••

---------------------------------------------------------------
°|A/n|°

Hello :D so if anyone is confused right now Nanami and the reader are 17 right now. There is a reason for this. I have and still am doing my research for this so please be patient.

I hope your fine and everything is okay♥️

Stay safe and healthy <3

-Velliexrr