Chapter 15 Airi's Birthday (Part 2)

With that they walk down to where the party is Airi is dancing with Edward when Yuuki saw them dancing it reminded her of Kaname and her dancing at the academy ball Yuuki didn’t know what to do because it was her daughter birthday and she didn’t want to wreck it because her father wasn’t here.

Tailah saw Yuuki in deep through an went up to her and ask what was wrong Yuuki didn’t answer back until Tailah called her name out five times that when Yuuki notice that someone was calling her name out.

When she looked to her right she saw Tailah and she asked Yuuki what was the matte Yuuki told Tailah that she is started to missed Kaname and Yuuki forget about what he said at the wedding like if they get into a fight that he will try and bring her back to the house and he try to do his best.

 But no I had to go an wreck it by telling him to go away and to leave me alone what was going on in my head in my mind I have lost my husband and I am about to lose my son because he has to go back to the Kuran Family House again.

 When Airi and Edward were finish dancing around Edward took Airi is a secret area where their mum (Yuuki) and dad (Kaname) didn’t know about at all Edward ask Airi to come back home with him but Airi wasn’t going she kept telling Edward to stop and let her think about it because she hasn’t seen for dad for the past year now.

 Airi didn’t wanted to go back because she wanted to stay with her mum (Yuuki) and then Edward told Airi that they could get their parents back together again and they could be a happy family again Edward told Airi the plan that Edward is going to call his father and write a note to Yuuki and Kaname to where they are but there is other note there too.

 And it’s going to say that Airi and Edward had run away from  Yuuki and Kaname because they keep on fighting because of what happened until they make it up again you will not see your children again, Edward got someone is write the letter for them so they had time to get ready.

 When Kaname got a call from someone he didn’t know the person who gave him the call but when they person said that your son is at the academy and dancing with his sister because today was her birthday Kaname got into the car and told the drive to go to the academy now and fast.

 When Kaname got there he saw Yuuki running around with tear coming down her faces yelling out AIRI, EDWARD COME BACK NOW THIS ISN’T FUNNY ANYMORE YOU CAN RUN AWAY YOU MUST COME BACK AIRI IS ONLY TWO YEARS OLD COME BACK WITH HER EDWARD NOW.

 Kaname heard Yuuki yelling the went to her when Yuuki saw Kaname she didn’t know what to do because they haven’t seen each other in a long time now all Yuuki did was run into his arms and Kaname hug Yuuki saying we will find them.

Which one should it be? 

Yuuki and Kaname find them and they try to start being a happy family again                            

                                                    or

Yuuki and Kaname find them but they have a fight saying it your fault that they run away in the first place.