Chapter 21 What is Kaname Going to do....

After Yuuki stop drinking Kaname's blood she passed out so Kaname pull the sheet over her body and went to their bedroom door with one more look at Yuuki, Kaname went down the stairs to the lounge room and sat with Tailah who was holding baby Ethan in her arms and saw Aido who was chasing after Grace because she has Aido's chocolate in her hand.

With all the laughing happening Kaname went to check on his own two children so he went looking for them they weren't in their bedroom or the garden until he heard feet going into his and Yuuki's room so he went up and saw his children laying down with a sleeping Yuuki still in the same spot Kaname had put her in the bed.

Kaname thought instead of going down stairs he decided to go to sleep with Yuuki and the kids so he went for a quick shower got into his PJ's and hopped into bed with them with Ethan hugging his mum and Yuuki hugging her son back and pull Airi to him so they were hugging each other too and with that Kaname went to bed thinking what would happened if Yuuki didn't get her vampire self back and including her memories but he didn't wanted to think like that so he went to sleep.

Hi, sorry I haven't updated in a very long time I finish high school last year and now I have to try and find a job now but I will try and update more and sorry for a short chapter too

And if you have any ideas to for the next chapter that would help me out a lot because I can think of what the next chapter should be so if you have any ideas please message some to me please and thank you for reading this book