Chapter 5 The Baby is coming

Zero walked off because if Tailah doesn't want to near her that's ok but she can't keep me away from my kid too Tailah sat there crying her eyes out until she saw the door opening she yell at GO AWAY ZERO but it wasn't Zero it was Yuuki Tailah saw her standing in front of her and then look at her stomach and then something happened it was the baby what Yuuki said Tailah said the baby is coming but, but it's early Yuuki had to help Tailah through it so she did and right behind her was Kaname he knows that Tailah has to come back to the Night Class because a pureblood baby can't stay in the Day Class Dorms Tailah was screaming in pain because of the baby and then Yuuki said I can see the head Tailah smiled and then she can hear a noise it's a baby screaming Tailah was happy to see her baby girl Tailah got up and walked over to her bed and then Kaname went to get Aido so he can carrying Tailah back to the Night Class.

So when Kaname left to get Aido, Yuuki look at Tailah and saw her eyes going red she was hungry so Yuuki went to Tailah and told her to drink her blood but she didn't want to but she had to because she might drink her baby girl blood so she went near Yuuki's neck and put her fangs into her skin and started to drink Yuuki blood and when Tailah was finished drinking Yuuki's blood she stood up and Tailah walked over to her baby and then Yuuki got up and then she fell over because of how much blood Tailah took from Yuuki and Kaname was right behind Yuuki Kaname picked her up and walked out Aido went to get Tailah who fell asleep on her bed with her kid Aido picked her up.

They started walking back to the Night Class Dorms where all the screaming fans were and they all looked at Yuuki and Tailah because they grates opened to let them in Zero was watching Aido carrying Tailah and the baby into the Dorm Zero wasn't happy because that is Zero's kid not his but he knows that he can't see is kid ever again because the baby is gone with her mother now I will see you again.

Yuuki wake up with flowers and a get well card from Airi so forget what happened last night because she doesn't have that much blood there was a knock on the door come in Yuuki said it was Airi and Kaname Airi ran to her mum and said mummy here you go something to drink thank you Airi Kaname told Airi to go find her Aunty Tailah and she did Yuuki and Kaname were alone now Yuuki sat up and said what happened last night Kaname said you gave some of your blood to Tailah and you passed out and Tailah and the baby are healthy.

Yuuki how are you going I'm alright I can walk now said Yuuki but Kaname said to her don't walk Yuuki you can't hold yourself up yet I am going out to talk to Headmaster now stay in bed Yuuki and then Kaname left he knows that Yuuki will walk when he leaves Kaname left the room and Tailah came in with her baby girl and with Yuuki's daughter Airi Tailah ask Yuuki to help name my baby girl please how about Grace that, that is a beautiful name thank you Yuuki.

Tailah asked Yuuki if she wanted to go outside Yuuki got up and started walking and said let's go outside but Yuuki didn't know that Kaname made a wolf to stay with her Yuuki because if she gets into trouble and wolf will protect her and Airi because Kaname doesn't want her to get hurt or something ales.

So Airi saw the wolf and Tailah grab her saying it might hurt you until Yuuki said it won't hurt its just Kaname's wolf he must of sent it here to protect me and Airi from getting hurt or something ales so you might want to let her go because she screams out of help so Tailah quickly let go of her and see her running to the wolf.

Airi hug the wolf and then said hello daddy and then they all started to walk outside when Tailah saw Zero that means he is ready is grab Airi and then started walking away from the wolf and trying to get Yuuki but why not Tailah it's because she is not a Kuran anymore it is Kiryuu-kun so it is Tailah Kiryuu-kun.

So they are all outside Zero was right behind the wolf and then grab Airi all that Yuuki hears is Airi screaming Yuuki got up and ran so fast to Airi when she got there Zero has Airi she started to cry and said mummy help me then Yuuki was going to send the wolf to get Airi but before she could Tailah was right behind Zero Yuuki yelled out grab Airi Tailah please but Tailah didn't then some guy's that hunt for the pureblood's grab Yuuki and then Yuuki said why, why are you doing this to me.