Vampire Knight season 3

Yuuki broke up with Kaname and she went with Zero they were walking back to Cross Academy where Headmaster was waiting in his offices just wanting to see his daughter Yuuki one day. Zero knock on the door and then walked in Headmaster look sad because Zero was away for a very long time and he thought that he went to kill Yuuki because she is a true vampire a pureblood vampire of the kuran family.

Then there was a knock on the door again but headmaster didn't know that it was Yuuki so he put on a happy face and then said come and then he saw long brown hair and the Day Class uniform and then he saw her face it was Yuuki standing right in front of him Head-mas but then said farther with tear's running down her face he got up and then ran to his daughter Yuuki and gave her a big hug.

He ask her where is Kaname Yuuki look down to the floor and then said that she had to leave him because she think's Kaname is hiding something from her and he won't tell me because he tells me everything but Headmaster knows what he is hiding from her when Yuuki was looking back up Headmaster his face look like I know what he is hiding from you.

Yuuki had a pissed off look on her face then she walk over to Headmaster and ask him what is he hiding from me yelling at the Headmaster he couldn't lie to her anymore and told her that Kaname is hiding from her that she has a twin sister Yuuki's face was like why, what and then her memories started coming back to her she started to cry because she forgot about her sister.

She couldn't believe that she forgot her sister and her name is Tailah she was Yuuki age when she lost her memories she wasn't happy because she just remember she broke up with the guy of her life and how much she loved him she could no long feel him by her side or him watching her every move and protecting her and then she passed out in his office's.

Back with Kaname and Tailah so she wanted to see her twin sister again back is cant because she ran off back to the Academy so she went to see her brother Kaname when she got back in the house she went to his room and she saw him packing up there clothier's she ask where are we going Kaname's face look pissed off and said to go bring back Yuuki so we are going to Cross Academy.

Yuuki is still passed out and she is in the Moon Dorm where all the vampires are she her room is next to Kaname's room because Headmaster thought that if she feels alone she can go in his room Headmaster told Zero to stay outside of the room so no one will hurt her.

Kaname and Tailah are out the front to the grates but something was wrong he could feel the pain Yuuki right now and when Yuuki passed out something stab her arm so Kaname could smell her blood he went stray to Headmaster's office.

Kaname knock on the door and then walked in he was pissed off because Yuuki's blood and then said she with here Kaname looked at the floor and saw Yuuki's blood and then he started yelling his head off asking where is Yuuki and my child Kaname didn't wont the Headmaster to know but he was so angry to slipped of his mouth that Yuuki is pregnant.

Headmaster just realised that Yuuki was holding on her stomach Headmaster started to run to Yuuki with Kaname and Tailah behind him when they got to the room Yuuki was in but Zero saw Kaname and Yuuki's twin sister behind him but Zero wasn't going to let Kaname go in and see Yuuki.

The they all hear Yuuki screaming her head off Kaname pushed Headmaster and Zero away from the door and yelled out to Tailah to stay out at the door and don't let no one in if they try kill them Headmaster and Zero didn't go near the door because they don't want to die.

Yuuki's was still screaming and she saw Kaname with sad eye's Kaname Yuuki said I am sorry for leaving you but Kaname didn't care about that all he wants is Yuuki out of pain.

Yuuki you are about to have a baby girl Kaname said WHAT Yuuki yelled at him this is your kid you got me pregnant how could you and went back to screaming Kaname try to grab Yuuki's hand but she didn't let him touch her.