Chapter 18 Tailah and Aido son's name

The first people to wake up is Tailah and Aido so they went to the kitchen to make pancakes when it was done Aido went to wake up the kids when he got there the kids were already a wake and he told them that there is pancakes on a plate already for the kids and they run down stair with Aido right behind them.

Tailah went to wake up Yuuki and Kaname when she got there they were still in bed asleep Tailah thought to herself that she thinks that Yuuki and Kaname are going to sleep in they thought wrong Tailah run up and jump on the bed and said get up sleepy heads.

Yuuki open her eyes up slowly as possible because she doesn't like people waking her up Yuuki got up and look to her left and saw Kaname still asleep and wondering how is he still sleeping Yuuki woke Kaname up and he sat up straight and said to Tailah to get out before he kills her and she ran for her life.

When Yuuki and Kaname got dressed into other clothes they went down stairs and they could smell pancakes Airi run up to them and said good morning mum and dad and they said the same thing back to her they went to eat the pancakes.

When they were eating the pancakes Tailah said that they find a beautiful name for her and Aido son's name, Yuuki then yell out WHAT TELL ME WHATS THE NAME Kaname told Yuuki not so loud he said Yuuki sat back into her seat with her face all red and then Aido said that the baby name is Ethan.

Yuuki jump up and hug Tailah saying that's amazing and that's a beautiful name too Tailah was happy that Yuuki love the name of her son and Grace was happy because she gets a baby brother but Tailah didn't know what Kaname of what he thinks about the name of the baby.

Yuuki then look at Kaname and ask him about the name and it is beautiful Kaname stood up and walk over to Tailah and said I love the name and that I am happy because you have Aido to help you out this time unlike Zero did because she was never there for you Tailah because it was more like Yuuki was there the most helping Tailah with Grace when she was a baby.

Just then the bell rang and Yuuki run to the door because Yuuki shouldn't be going to the door because Zero is still after her and wants to bring her back to the academy still Kaname yelled at Yuuki saying if you open that door you will be lock up again.

But Yuuki didn't listen to what Kaname had to say she just open the door up and right there stood Rido, Yuuki let out a scream and Kaname run to Yuuki when Aido told Tailah and grab the kids and go upstairs and hide right now and then Aido run after Kaname to where Yuuki scream.

When they got there Rido had Yuuki who is passed out in his hands and Kaname is standing right in front of them Rido was telling Kaname that Yuuki is his so Rido and not yours to Kaname, he couldn't take it anymore so Aido run around the back to Rido and Kaname saw what he was about to do.

Kaname was getting ready to get Yuuki back when Aido iced Rido feet to the ground and then pull out of gun and shoot Rido and in the back of the head Yuuki fell to the group really fast and Kaname run to Yuuki who it still passed out he pick her up and brought her back inside the house.

Aido and Kaname couldn't see Rido anymore because this time he was died for sure when they got inside Aido told Kaname that he needs to go and find Tailah and the kids and with that Aido left Kaname and Yuuki that is in Kaname's arms.

Kaname walk up the stairs to bring Yuuki into the room they shared and waited for her to wake up and it was going to take a while and Yuuki is moving a lot in her sleep and was shaking too Kaname didn't know what to do all he did was lay next to Yuuki and hold her close to him.

That night Yuuki was up before Kaname it was like 11:50pm and Yuuki had a headache so she was walking down the stairs and everything was alright right but she felt like someone was behind her when she turned around no one was there she didn't know what was because it was too dark to see.

Yuuki felt dizzy and fell backwards and someone arms when that someone spoke it said Yuuki why are you up so early, Yuuki knew who's voice that was when she turn around to face Kaname holding her so she wouldn't fall over again while they were on the stairs.

Yuuki, Kaname said Yuuki couldn't get a word out because she felt sick and she start to become dizzy again Yuuki close her eyes and fell into Kaname arms even more Kaname look at Yuuki with sad and worry eyes he picks her up and carries her back to the room.

When Kaname put Yuuki into bed his lay down beside her and was thinking like what's wrong with Yuuki because she doesn't act like this because she normally needs blood because when she starts to fell dizzy she needs blood or that will happened Kaname fell asleep when he was thinking.

It was like an hour later when Kaname woke up to Yuuki turning around and yelling get away from me, go away now, and leave me alone Kaname look at Yuuki and was wondering what is happening to her because she never done this before.

Kaname place his right hand on Yuuki's forehead and then said take away her nightmares and they pain she is in and that I don't want to see her like this again and with that Yuuki stop moving around and stop yelling and went back to her all relaxed again.