Leahs Diarrhea

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

Leah had always been known for her adventurous spirit, even if her best friend Jaz was always laughing at her for it. She loved hiking through the woods behind her house, exploring every nook and cranny of the untamed wilderness. Today was no different; she packed an egg salad sandwich, grabbed her chocolate milkshake, and set off down her favorite trail.

As she walked, she noticed the forest was unusually quiet. The usual chirping of birds and rustling of leaves seemed subdued, almost as if the woods themselves were holding their breath. She shrugged it off and continued her hike, her mind focused on reaching her favorite spot by the river where she could sit and enjoy her egg salad sandwich. She wasn't in the mood to feel like she was experiencing the Trail of Tears.

Halfway through her trek, a sudden rumble in her stomach made her pause. She knew she had a bubbling in her stomach often and it meant diarrhea, but she had to keep going on and on for she could fight it. By the time she reached the river, the rumbling had turned into sharp cramps. She sat down on a rock, unpacked her egg salad sandwich, and tried to take a bite, but the cramps were relentless. Leah realized something was wrong. Very wrong.

She stood up, clutching her stomach, and scanned her surroundings for a place to relieve herself. The woods, which had always felt like a sanctuary, now seemed unfamiliar. She stumbled into the dense foliage, hoping to find some privacy to poop in peace.

Minutes turned into an eternity as she searched frantically, the cramps growing more intense with each step. Finally, she found a small clearing and, with no other options, she crouched behind a bush.

The next few moments were a blur of embarrassment and relief. Leah had never felt so vulnerable, yet there was a strange comfort in knowing that nature, which had always been her playground, now provided her with the solitude she desperately needed.

The poo squashed out in little blubbers, making an unpleasant sound as it came out. A little slivering snake--its scales so green--faced an unfortunate fate as it drowned in the heeps of juicy poo. Leah, so caring of animals, gasped in horror. However, the gasp was so big that the diarrhea traveled inside her butthole, and right out her mouth into the ground in front of her. It was a true Kodak moment, the taste lingered in her tongue.

When she finally made her way back to the trail, she felt lighter, not just physically but emotionally too. She had faced a mortifying challenge and emerged. Leah decided to cut her hike short and head home, but she knew this day would become a story she would tell with a smile for years to come.

As she walked back, the forest seemed to return to its usual lively self, as if acknowledging her resilience. Leah smiled, feeling a deep connection to the wild places she loved. She realized that adventures weren't always about grand discoveries or breathtaking views. Sometimes it was about embracing your true Indian ambitions in a forest ground.

She felt all this, despite not even wiping once. A shit sandwich cooked in her pants as she went home unknowingly.