MasterGlitterPlays vs David

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

In the bustling world of showdowns, the rivalry between MasterGlitterPlays and David had reached epic popularity. People from all corners of the internet tuned in to watch their latest clash, eager to witness the outcome.

MasterGlitterPlays was notorious, not just for his gruff demeanor, but for his revolting hygiene. His stench was the stuff of legends, a vile miasma that seemed to seep through the arena. His outfit, a hideous fat cheese man, matched his real-life persona—massive, clumsy, and covered in a glittering suit of armor that looked more like a parody than a protective gear. His strategies were often as unpleasant as his personal habits, relying on brute force and chaotic tactics that lacked any real finesse or thought. He was terrible at fighting, making himself look like a whole ass fool.

On the other side of the battlefield stood David, the epitome of cold and collected. David was known for his impeccable style, both in outside and in-battle, where his sleek and agile looking self zipped through opponents with ease. His reflexes were lightning-fast, and his strategies were out of the world. Not to mention, he was incredibly buff from blessful Romanian genetics, causing a ton of ladies to be over him. In fact, even some oiled up hunky black dudes found him hot.

David was a true sigma, for all he did was mew all day.

As soon as the timer hit zero, MasterGlitterPlays charged forward with a fart to launch him, his brute force approach evident in every move. He had a massive hammer that glittered as it swung, smashing through obstacles with stinky power. His strategy was clear: overwhelm David with sheer might and relentless attacks.

"Hahaha! Your so fucking stupid, David!" MasterGlitterPlays honked, a fart slipping through his buttcheeks.

David, however, was unfazed. "You're making yourself look stupid."

He darted around the battlefield with the grace of a dancer, his dual energy blades slicing through the air. He knew better than to confront MasterGlitterPlays head-on.

"Come at me, bro!" MasterGlitterPlays urged.

Instead, he used his speed and agility to strike from unexpected angles, chipping away at his opponent's defenses.

"Sure. Sure I am, MasterGlitterPlays," David scoffed.

The clash of styles was mesmerizing. MasterGlitterPlays' heavy blows caused the ground to tremble, but David's swiftness (not as in swiftiness, he hates taylor swift) kept him out of reach. The audience watched in awe as the two titans exchanged blows, each showcasing their unique strengths.

In a pivotal moment, MasterGlitterPlays managed to corner David in a narrow alleyway. With a triumphant roar, he raised his hammer for a finishing blow. But David, ever the cool strategist, had anticipated this. At the last second, he activated a hidden jetpack, propelling himself into the air and over MasterGlitterPlays' ugly head.

Landing behind his opponent, David delivered a flurry of precise strikes, targeting the weak points in MasterGlitterPlays' armor. The fatasses health plummeted as David's fans erupted in cheers. Despite his resilience, MasterGlitterPlays could not withstand the onslaught. With one final, decisive strike, David was victorious.

Out of pure humiliation, MasterGlitterPlays, despite his defeat, grinned and offered a gruff, respectful nod to Josh. In turn, David rolled his eyes and walked off.

"B-but-" MasterGlitterPlays stuttered.

"Quit it," David demanded, shutting the fatter one up.

MasterGlitterPlays was later executed live like a salem witch, except he was stripped and then burnt. People threw garbage at him as he perished.