Raman and Scotts Dinner Date With Enna and Joey Jordison

(This story has the most effort, and also took the most time)

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

Raman and Scott, hand in hand with Enna and Joey Jordison, strolled into the vibrant, neon-lit world of Femboy Hooters. The quartet, on a double date, buzzed with excitement, their laughter mingling with the upbeat music--Thunder, by Imagine Dragons--. Scott was muttering the song beneath his breath, until Raman extended a chubby ass hand, delivering a harsh sharp slap right in Scott's face, causing him to stop.

"Stop singing this gay-ass song," Raman sputtered, to which Scott nodded in agreement.

They all approached the server, who was a 5'2 short ass motherfucker with a party canon shirt, and Fortnite black man pants. He was standing next to the worldwide retired famous chef, Quandale Dingle, who was actually wearing the Femboy Hooters uniform unlike the guy next to them.

"Hello! My name is Rayan, and today I'll be you-"

He was cut off by being shoved to the side, making way for Quandale Dingle. Enna and Joey exchanged glances of uncertainty before Quandale Dingle interrupted him.

"Sorry about that! I'm actually gonna be your ser-"

Rayan shoved him to the side, an angry look flashed on his face before putting on a sweet demeanor to appeal to the costumers. Quandale, so enraged from his position being taken, shoved him to the side again.

A fight quickly broke out between the two, resulting in a huge chunk of Rayans True Norwegian Black Metal Euronymous looking ass hair being ripped out, and Quandales nose being broken as he laid completely knocked out. The whole time they fought, the everyone watched in horror as blood got everywhere. Because Enna had a severe case of Hemophelia (Enna if you're reading this, I have two things for you: no, you have hemophilia, not homophobia, you love the "lebanese". And two, hi sweetheart!), Joey had to pull her in and cover her eyes.

Scott leaned over the counter, then stood back up after he saw how Quandale Dingle was passed out on the floor. On the other hand, Rayan was absolutely thrilled to have one the position of accommodating everyone.

"Alright, a table for four..." he began, scribbling in his notepad. "Follow me!"

He lead them to their seat, which had the most gorgeous view ever. A whole gas station sat visible, accompanied with a landscape of parking spots. An absolutely demolished car sat in the auto repair center, begging for a freedom from the hell of being so broken in a careless car wreck (caused by Morgan, Enna, and Earth, who were too busy painting their nails as they drove one day.). There was a harsh fist fight going on between two crusty ghetto road men who thought they were better than other, to which they were run over by Cornelius Figglebottom the squirrel driving a Ferari.