Leah and Londons beauty contest

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

The annual Miss Glamor Beauty Contest was the event of the year, drawing in participants from near and far. Each contestant hoped to win the coveted crown and the admiration of the audience. Among the hopefuls were two very different girls: Leah and London.

London was the picture of perfection according to the audience--I say according to you hooligans. London looks atrocious and feral, it makes me sick to my stomach how hideous she is--Her seemingly flawless skin, dazzling smile, and elegant demeanor shaped her persona. She was considered so beautiful that 70 different boys in one month asked her to be their girlfriend, to which she declined (Ew, who does she think she is?) Everyone wanted and expected London to take the crown without contest.

In the other hand, Leah was known for her unconventional appearance. With unkempt hair and an apalling odor, she often turned heads for the wrong reasons. People scrunched their noses and gagged upon sight of her, hence the reason why no one really liked her. Yet, Leah believed in her inner beauty and was determined to show it to the world, even if no one liked her. She entered the contest with high hopes, despite the weird looks she received.

The day of the contest arrived, and the venue was packed with eager spectators. The contestants lined up backstage, each preparing for their moment in the spotlight. Leah's heart pounded with a mixture of excitement and anxiety. Everyone just looked 20x better than her ugly ass did.

The judges, including the famous Daviii, a local celebrity known for his sharp eye and discerning taste, took their seats. The contest began, with each round showcasing the contestants' beauty, talent, and personality. London shone in every category, her performance flawless and enchanting. Leah, despite her rough exterior, showed remarkable kindness. London rolled her eyes after seeing Leah clap for her.

As London returns backstage after her fabulous performance Leah took a deep breath and began her performance, trying to project confidence. On the stage, the song "Dance Monkey" by Tones and I begins playing and she begins dancing. She danced terribly, her movements wobbling to the music. Even her smell echoed throughout the room. Just as she reached the climax of her routine, she felt a sudden pressure in her stomach. Before she could stop it, a loud fart echoed through the auditorium.

A few moments later, the silence broke into murmurs and scattered laughter. Leah, feeling utterly humiliated, scrambled to her feet and tried to run backstage, tears welling in her eyes. She had wanted to prove her confidence but ended up feeling more exposed than ever. London, viewing her from backstage, stuck her foot out, tripping Leah and sending her sprawling to the ground, her face contorted in shock and embarrassment.

Her ugly face came on again (it never left in the first place anyway) and she cried. A huge blob of snot rolled down her face and her makeup got everywhere. To add fuel to the fire, evil laughter erupted everywhere instead of in just certain sections, including Daviii who chuckled at the sight of her. She blushed in absolute embarrassment as a security guard had to drag her backstage.