Titanic

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

Everyone loves a lavish ship.

The Titanic was a stunning ship, renowned for its size and luxury. At 882 feet long with four towering smokestacks, it was an impressive sight. Inside, it featured a grand staircase with a beautiful glass dome, allowing sunlight to illuminate the polished oak and intricate carvings. The first-class dining room was elegant, with crystal chandeliers, fine mahogany furniture, and classical artwork. Passengers enjoyed numerous amenities, including a heated swimming pool, a gym, and a Turkish bath. First-class cabins were spacious and luxurious, with private bathrooms and plush bedding, while even the third-class cabins were a step above typical accommodations of the time. The promenades and decks offered breathtaking ocean views, and at night, the ship's lights made it look like a floating city. The Titanic was a marvel of its era, symbolizing human achievement and the promise of adventure and luxury.

Tonight, everyone was enjoying their precious time in the parlor of the ship, treating themselves to the vast amounts of luxuries that they don't frequently get the privilege of on an average basis.

Exol, a rather...unfortunately unattractive looking individual tried to find his mate to fulfill his impossible delusions of being Jack from Titanic. He was looking for a short and curvy girl, with healthy and gorgeous hair, no body counts, pretty eyes, long lashes, and a natural tan. He settled on Morgan, Jaz, and another girl named Eugenia whom he'd never seen.

"Hey ladies!-" He was about to begin, however, he slipped out an extremely loud and aggressive fart out of nowhere purely by accident. Morgan gave him a disgusted look on her face, before grabbing Jaz's hands and walking out towards the snack table with her dragging along. The pungent smell of his half-wiped ass lingered in the air, raping everyone's nostrils.

A little 8 year old sweaty Puerto Rican kid named Ablos could not hold back his laughter as he began cackling and falling onto the floor. His mother (Knifedthem) however, was discontent with this as she raised her big chubby hand, smacking him in the face with all of her might. Ablos began bursting into the loudest screaming and crying over the aching in his cheek.

"¡Cómo pudiste reírte de alguien! ¡Estar en su lugar por una vez!" She shouted at him through his tears, dragging him away as he wailed.

Anyway, while Exol was disappointed, he still insisted on finding a girlfriend, and to his surprise, he eyed one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen, and knew right then that the butterflies in his stomach wasn't from his developing seasickness, but rather, from the gorgeous lady in front of him, who was breakdancing aggressively with a look of determination on her face; Eugenia.

In her absolute glory, her ass was fat as hell. It jiggled dramatically with every step she would take of her long and sexy legs. Her lashes were thick and reached beyond her eyebrows, making them more glamorous than Morgan and her smaller and thinner lashes.

The way Eugenia's feet swang in the air as she spinned on her head on the floor was beautiful. An elegant art only perfected by professionals was currently being preformed right in front of him.

Eugenia, enhancing her sex appeal, purposely got up and swayed her large hips to show off her ass as she advanced towards Exol. The ice of her blue eyes penetrated beyond his heart.