Shirwans Taxi Services

(Credits to Tyvon for writing this with me.)

(Shiro is a nickname for Shirwan.)

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

Standing blacker and oilier than ever were Joehdah, Voise, Costi, Osman, Leah, and Ionut. They were stranded in the middle of Zaxo, Kurdistan, and needed a way to escape this desert of a place and enter the paradise of Zimbabwe.

"Uber us a big car, Leah," Ionut whimpered, edging at the sight of her uglyass. Leah burped out the stench of Kurdish dumplings in response. They'd just eaten at Michikos signature Kurdish chain buffet; 'Abdul's Biryani', and were full to the brim with food.

Leah, feeling different, decided on not calling an uber. She clicked on her taxi app, scrolling through the five star selection of taxis, clicking 'Shirwans Taxi Services'.

Upon hitting his profile, a picture of him in a car was unveiled.

He looked clapped as shit, but she knew that was the magic of taxis

He looked clapped as shit, but she knew that was the magic of taxis. The uglier, the more skilled their driving skills were.

His page promised affordability, comfort, snacks, and quick driving. Seemed promising enough.

Within seconds of booking, a screech from a luxurious vehicle sounded right in front of them, its shiny colorless black exterior flashing in the sun. Everyone had to put their sunglasses on for a second to prevent its awesomeness from blinding them.

 Everyone had to put their sunglasses on for a second to prevent its awesomeness from blinding them

It was badass.

"Woah Leah! You copped us a good ride!" Ionut punched her shoulder. Feeling shy, Leah rubbed it, giggling. A warm patch of blush stained her cheeks. She even tooted a little.

After Joehdah attempted to open the door, something magical happened. The "car" collapsed right onto him.

Everyone watched in shock. The car was actually a cardboard cutout. The car was fake. They were scammed. Ionut cried.