Morgan, Ella, and Olivia Have the Best Day Ever

(The only person responsible for these stories is morganwearsdieper on Roblox. There are no other accounts of that person. Anyone else is a liar who's so miserable with the fact that they cannot write well so they join and lie about writing this masterpiece.)

Morgan, Ella, and Olivia decided to spend their Saturday afternoon at the shopping center that was 20 minutes away. The air buzzed with excitement as they explored various stores, trying on clothes, and giggling over silly hats. Inside of Brandy Melville, Morgan felt her fingers trace the soft material of a sweater, pulling it out.

The brown color mixed with the neon green of its buttons as well as a glittery print of the world-famous band "I Hate Lars Ulrich" written in front of it absolutely spoke to her. It was a gorgeous sweater, begging to be worn over Morgan's current skimpy red top.

She turned the tag to check the price: $120. $120 was simply too much for a sweater of a band she didn't even like that much. However, the colors were just so beautiful. Unsure, she turned to Ella, asking if she should buy it.

"Is this cute?"

Ella eyed the sweater, seemingly unhappy with it, so she threw up all over the sweater. Olivia and Morgan screamed in terror as they watched pounds of vomit drip from the once beautiful and elaborate clean sweater.

"Ella, what the fuck!" Olivia shouted, backing away from the mess. Morgan dropped the sweater, an unsatisfying 'plop' sounding as it splattered on the floor. Ella, clenching her stomach, whined in pain.

"M-morgan...I'm sorry...it's so...it's so ugly."

Olivia rolled her eyes. Morgan, who was watching the sweater in shock, was baffled by the situation. Put yourself in her shoes: your friend just dropped and puked on an expensive sweater you were initially going to buy. Do you know what to do, smartass?

"Ella! Why did you do that?"

"I-I didn't mean to!"

"Well, now I have to pay for it!"

Morgan panicked over having to pay, however, she was quickly cut off by loud sounds of gunshots and glass shattering echoing from the opposite end of the shop. All three of the girls' eyes widened in fear.

"I'm too fat for these clothes but I'm stealing them because I want to wear skinny clothes anyways, bitches!" A high pitched boy-like voice shouted through the chaos of several aggressive footsteps running into the store.

Uh-oh. Some fatass wanted to rob the store.

Morgan, Ella, and Olivia all ducked low, forced to behold the puke covered sweater. Their hearts were pounding like crazy, causing them to be extremely shaky. Olivia, who was in total shock, began crying.

Though they couldn't see it, they could sense tons of shelves behind them knocking to the ground in rapid rates. Alarms went off everywhere, the whole store flashing red with an annoyingly loud ringing. Thousands of dollars of things broke, fell, and spilled everywhere. Morgan glanced behind the shelf, watching in horror as she recognized the chubby figure trying on and ripping the clothes during the process: Raman.

Raman reached into the clothing rack, pulling out a pair of "I Hate Lars Ulrich" pants, drooling at the sight of it. Immediately, he began ripping his lego pants off to try them on. Morgan watched in horror.

Raman managed to squeeze his legs in, pulling the pair up. He must've done it too hard, because there was a huge, unsatisfying rip in the ass area, displaying both of his big cheeks. His little secret booty was now exposed to the cool air of Brandy Melville.

Raman didn't care, though. He thought it was stylish and convenient, for he could shove some money up his ass cheeks.

Anyways, most of the men in masks were unidentifiable, except for one guy who lost his mask: Joehdah, who was occupied with trying to kidnap Ablos.