Author's Note

I'll admit that I'm a nerd and always have been. If you wound up here, you probably are too! And that's pretty awesome if you ask me.

I've always been a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender since I was a kid watching it on Tv. My sister and I would wait every week for a new episode— it's one of my most cherished memories.

So obviously, after rewatching the series a few times this year, and always imagining, what would happen if they continued the series a few years after this? When they get older, growing up, and exploring their new roles in post-war society, I came up with the solution; I'm going  to write a fan fiction. But not just any fanfic; something for us older fans who want something a little more complex and heart racing. So here we are now, with an upcoming story :)

This is purely fiction. For the most part, not based on the comic books, but instead just my imagination using their world/characters/and post conflict in the animated series.

So if you came here wanting spin offs of the comic books, this isn't it. That being said, if you're into love triangle, heart breaking anguish, and self discovery, this is the fanfic for you!

Thank you for reading! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to message me or comment on this post!