Chapter 23

Don't copy or repost
Warning don't judge my fanfics! If you don't like my series please leave without making any problems Thankyou
Chapter 23

As you fall on his arms, he hold you "jungkook hurry up bring her to our car!" Matthew said through the earport, "yeah I will you go get the car door open!" jungkook said while looking at your face which was covered with your long hair "okay but you hurry up!" Matthew said, jungkook didn't respond him and he push your hair from your face and his heart start to pound faster, "why does my heart beats this fast while looking at her? " jungkook asked himself while he touch your face, "Jungkook hurry up!" Matthew said through the earport, "uh yeah I am coming!" jungkook said then he carried you like a bride type, *groaned* "damn she is heavy! What is she eating?" jungkook asked himself not knowing that you are pregnant, he rushed to the car where Matthew was waiting for him.

"get in!" Matthew said as he opened the door for jungkook, he put you in backseat "what took you so long ah?" Matthew asked as he took the seat belt, "uh nothing she is quit heavy that's why it took me so long to bring her here!" jungkook said, "oh I see we should go" Matthew said "yeah drive" jungkook said as he lean back on the seat. "hey you okay?" Matthew asked "yeah I am okay once we reach mansion you call mom and inform her" jungkook said "dont worry I know what to do!" Matthew said. "boss it's your lunch time" Ethan's PA said as she saw Ethan still typing on laptop "yeah I will go you just go for your lunch" Ethan said while looking at his laptop "okay boss" she said before leaving the room, then Ethan stopped typing and looked at his watch "it's 1.30pm shall I go to Cafe and meet up y/n?" he asked himself, few seconds of thinking, "I will just go meet her!" Ethan said and  took his phone and wallet before leaving his office room.

As soon as he reached your Cafe, "Hi sir what would you like to have?" the staff asked "hmm sorry can I know where is wang y/n?" Ethan asked "oh actually sir she didn't come to work today" she said "oh okay thanks!" Ethan said "no worries sir" she replied. Ethan walk out of the Cafe, "she didn't come today? But she did she won't take off day?" Ethan said to himself confusely.  In the basement, Matthew tied your hands together and your legs on the chair legs and left you in the basement, "did you tied her up?" jungkook asked while drinking wine, "yeah give me some" Matthew said, jungkook gave it to him and sit on the couch. "have you called mom?" jungkook asked "yeah I did but her phone is switched off" Matthew said "that's weird but okay in some minutes she will wake up and that's when she is gonna see the pain!" jungkook said with smirking

"okay before that shall we have some cheers?" Matthew asked "sure why not" jungkook said with smirking then they both did cheers, jungkook was little drunk then he looked at the clock "she must be wake! I will go and check on her" jungkook said as he stood up, "wanna me come or you want guards to follow you?" Matthew asked "nah I can handle her after all she is a weak girl!" jungkook said with smirking "okay enjoy your revenge" Matthew said as he sip the wine jungkook nodded and walk away. In the basement, you opened your eyes and saw yourself in a unknown place, you couldn't move due to your legs were tied, "where am I??"you asked yourself suddenly you had a very bad cramp on your belly," Ahhh "you moaned in pain, just then you saw someone entering the room" ugh who are you? What do you from me? "you asked with the cramps, he just laughed like an psycho, you couldn't see him due to the darkness.

" who am I? And what I want from you? Did you forgot what have you done to my dad? "he asked, your eyes widened from hearing that voice" isn't this voice belongs to jungkook? Is he alive? "you asked yourself," Hey are you lost in your own thoughts ah? "he asked as he walked to you and grab your chin harshly, that's when you saw his face, your eyes couldn't believe what you just saw, your tears start flowing down" jungkook! Where were you all this time ah? "you asked with puff eyes, jungkook's heart starts to ache to see you crying but he didn't show up" stop with this fake crocodile tears! I am not gonna fall in your trap! My mom have told me everything about you! "jungkook said, that's when you understand he doesn't remember you and his step mom has brainwashed him.

" Jungkook you really don't remember me? I am your y/nissh! You're my husband kookie! "you said while looking straight into his eyes," what the fuck are you even saying ah? "jungkook asked" if you don't believe me then look straight into my eyes and tell me! "you said, the problem was jungkook couldn't into your eyes, he feels butterflies just by looking at you" YOU HAVE TO JUNGKOOK! "you yelled making me look into your eyes.

To be continued