Chapter 3: Day 5

Every chapter isn't going to go one day at a time. Sometimes a day will pass,and sometimes even a week will pass.

Several days passed since Izuku and Ochako found the mysterious map and the tools left behind for them. Things haven't gotten better,they lived mainly on fish and they were running low on clean water.

Worst part was they didn't have any clothes to change into,so they had to keep their clothes clean at all times.

"Deku. This water isn't very clean" They were currently dipping and scrubbing their clothes in the sea. It was very unclean,but it helped get the mud and sand off. And to make sure they weren't nude, they had to stay in their underwear while their pants and shirts dried. Then when those were done, they stayed in their pants and shirts till their underwear were washed and dried. And so forth.

"Nothing we can do about it. We don't have a purifier for clean water,and no other clothes. I think we got them good enough for now" Izuku placed his clothes in the basket that they were able to make from their mystery friend. Ochako put her clothes in there as well. They had been really awkward when they had to be with each other in their undies, but after a few days they were mostly used to it. Just still hard to not stare.

They walked back towards their little area. Over the last few days they were able to build a little shelter. It wasn't much,they mainly attached a few boards to a tree so they could stay out of the rain. They even started on making a wall,but they ran out of nails before they could get far with it. They used most of the nails for two baskets which they really needed to store food and carry clothes.

Ochako hung the clothes on some strings for them to dry. It would take most of the day before they would dry unfortunately.

Izuku went back to fishing,which is one of the few things that was going well. He was able to get more fish as he got better,even being able to fill them up one night. He put a few in the other basket they made and carried it over to their site.

" I got the clothes hung up. We should switch duties sometime. That way if one of us gets sick or injured, the other will be able to still provide" Ochako suggested as she sat down on a big flat rock.

"Alright starting tomorrow I'll hang the clothes and you can fish and cook. But for today we seriously need to do something about the water. We will die of thirst before we starve to death. Of course we also have no problem with food so long as we can fish. And that doesn't seem to be a pr-

He started to mumble to himself. Ochako didn't bother to stop him,she liked listening to him talk. In fact he was just about the only thing she had that kept her sane.

After talking a bit longer Izuku realized it and he shook his head snapping himself out her.

"S-sorry about that" He had done it before in front of her, but it was still embarrassing. Not as much as being almost nude in front of her but still embarrassing nonetheless.

Ochako chuckled a bit at him.

" It's alright Deku. I can listen to you all day" She didn't mean to flirt but she did.

"T-thanks Uraraka!" His heart began to beat faster.

"Anytime...so. what do we do about water? It's not like there is a fresh spring lying around here"She said.

"Hm. I'm not quite sure. We were lucky it rained two days ago,but we have no idea when that will happen again. I think there's something about digging that people use b-

He was suddenly pinned down to the floor. Ochako had tackled him as he was talking.

"U-uraraka?" She really took him by surprise,she didn't even realize her hand was on his hip or that her boobs were pressed up against his bare chest. She didn't even look at him, her eyes were fixed on a arrow that just hit the tree.