Chapter 5: Day 10, 11, and 12

Thanks for 1k followers if you're following. If not, please do.

Something terrible has happened that neither of the green tea pair thought of.

Izuku was sick. And there was no doctors, no medicine, not even a wikipedia article to figure out what to do.

"Uraraka...you...you really should stay awake from me" Izuku was lying down on a bunch of leaves and grass as Ochako put a hand on his forehead.

"I can't leave you alone..... Definitely a fever. Without any way of knowing what you may have, I'm not sure what to do." She washed her hands with some of the clean water.

"D-don't *Cough cough* worry about me!... Just...we can't take days off w...we have to survive!" His whole body felt like it was on fire. He could barely talk with a cough. And his throat was very sore.

"You can't work like this. You might not even survive if you push yourself! Just rest! At least for a day, I can handle everything. Just leave it to me!" She gave him a thumbs up.

Izuku looked at her for a few seconds before putting on a small smile.

"T-thanks Uraraka...and I'm *cough* sorry" He felt like he was about to fall asleep.

"It's not a problem. Just take of yourself and sleep for awhile" She grabbed the basket and went off leaving Izuku alone to rest in their small shelter.

Ochako walked down the beach to the shore with the basket. Ochako took her clothes out and began to wash them, getting the dirt and sand off. Once she finished she took Izuku's clothes.

' Deku's clothes...I...I feel a bit naughty. Even though it's not his underwear' She blushed as she proceeded to wash his clothes next. After finishing she put everything in the basket. ' I wonder what food would be best for him to eat. The berries haven't fully grown back yet, and all we do eat is fish. Maybe I can find some other kind of fruit.' She thought as she hung the clothes up to dry.

She made sure to check up on Izuku every now and then. Everytime she did he was always still asleep.

After doing most of the daily chores,she went underneath their mini shelter. She got on her knees next to his head.

' Deku....I...I hate to see you like this...but you know, I wonder. If I had this much time with you and we weren't stranded...I wonder if I could work up the courage to tell you how I feel about you' She thought as she looked at his sleeping body.

She thought for a minute before opening her lips.

"I l...love y-you" She whispered very silently to him as he snored away. His body twitched a bit nearly giving her a heart attack.

She sat down on the rock near him as she continued to watch over him, as if she were his own personal Angel.

' Maybe his fever went down a bit' She placed her hand on his forehead and immediately retreated. ' Oh god! He's blazing hot! I gotta cool him down!' She immediately left the shelter. When she had a temperature as a kid, her mom would always place a nice damp cool towel on her forehead.

Only problem was they didn't have any towels.

' Maybe I can use something else!' She looked around but nothing looked good except for their clothes that were hanging up.

She grabbed Izuku's shirt and got it wet. Well wetter anyway. She used some of their clean water, and went back in the shelter to put it on his head after folding it over several times. After a few minutes his temperature lowered down to what she assumed was normal.

' Glad he's feeling better at least heat wise. Now I'm pretty sure that it's best for a sick person to eat enough food. Even though it's fish it's better than nothing. ' She grabbed the equipment they used to collect fish, taking the basket along as well.