Chapter 6: Day 16

Imagine being on a island like them. No way to play Skyrim for ten years straight!

Izuku looked at himself in the reflection of some glass he found as he was checking out his chin.

"Deku what are you up to?" Ochako asked taking notice of his actions.

"I'm starting to grow a beard. " He put the glass down for a bit and pointed at his growing hair which was pretty noticable.

"When was the last time you shaved?" Ochako asked setting down the basket she had.

"I shaved the day before we got caught in the terrible storm. It started growing just days after but now it's really starting to form" He played with his green beard hair for a bit.

"Yeah I haven't even been able to shave my legs either. I feel gross" She rubbed her legs which were growing a bit of hair.

"Don't say that Uraraka! I think you look nice!" He tried to cheer her up which she did appreciate but she really wanted to shave anyway.

"Thanks Deku, but is there anything we can do?" Ochako still wanting to make her legs smooth. She was surprised she hasn't gone crazy without any makeup. And that's not to mention what she would do when her period came, something she thought of a few days ago and didn't have a answer to. Actually it had already started and she could already feel a bit of pain.

" Well we could use our knife, but that's really dangerous and you would have to be extremely careful while also getting close to your skin. And we don't have any shaving cream, best we have is water which can at least make it a bit easier to shave" He pulled out the knife from his pocket.

" I'm going to at least try. I think you should shave your beard as well, all kinds of dirt and such can get caught" She got the knife from Izuku and she went to attempt a shave of herself.

Izuku watched her go towards their hut before going to work on his idea. He was building a trap, hopefully he can catch perhaps a small rabbit or a squirrel or anything really. Anything would be better than a fish for the 16th time.

He walked into the jungle, not daring to even get close to the signs, and he placed his trap. First he attached a vine with a noose shape and placed it on the ground with some berries in the middle of it as bait. The he threw the other end of the vine over a branch so when he yanked on it, the noose would tighten around whatever was in the middle and hang it allowing him to get the small critter.

He hid behind the tree and he waited patiently. Seconds turned into minutes. Standing around doing nothing made him a bit bored, but regardless he tried kept his eyes open for anything. But unfortunately keeping his eyes on the same spot for awhile caused him to doze off.

*Snap*

The sound of a twig snapping immediately woke him up and his reflexes acted fast with him tugging on his end of the vine.

' Must be be something good! It's heavy!' He looked out from the tree to see what he caught. It was Ochako. She was hanging upside down by her foot caught in his trap.

"U-uraraka?!" Izuku was surprised to find that he caught her.

"What are you doing!?" Ochako asked a bit ticked off from being hung like this.

"S-sorry! Here let me get you down!" He picked up the knife that fell from her hand when she got caught and cute the vine.

"Deku wa-" She fell right on top of him which brought them both to the ground, with Ochako on top of him. But the b̶e̶s̶t̶
worst part was that their lips were now touching one another's. Their faces turned to red. Ochako slowly backed her head away,but her eyes didn't leave his for a second.