One Last Night🌙

Tonight is the last night before nick and the boys leave for the millennium tour.

Nick organized a date night between the two of us to spend some alone time together before he leaves.

He's gonna be gone for months so we better make this night worth it.

After a day of shopping trying to find the perfect dress, I walk into our condo and find a letter on the counter.

It reads:

𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚈/𝙽,

𝙰𝚝 𝟽 𝚙𝚖 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎,

𝙽𝚒𝚌𝚔 ♡

Butterflies start forming in my stomach. I can't wait to see what nick has prepared for us.

To some people's surprise, nick may not seem like the romantic type but he really is.

On every date that we've been on he's gone out of his way to make sure that everything's perfect and that I feel amazing.

He's so sweet I have no idea how I became so lucky to have the honour of being his girlfriend.

For the next 3 hours I got ready, took a shower did my hair and makeup and got dressed.

This night is special so I went all out. I'm wearing the dress that I bought with my heels that I only save for special occasions.

 I'm wearing the dress that I bought with my heels that I only save for special occasions

When the clock struck 7, I took my clutch and headed out

In the lobby of the condo, I saw Nick waiting for me.

He's wearing a black suit and is looking tip top fabulous.

I see that he can't keep his eyes off me as I'm walking towards him.

"Hi my love" I say.

"Hello my stunner"

He takes me in his embrace and hugs me tightly. I smell the scent of his cologne.