Wedding Depart ⚡️

*September 2, 2000*

Y/N POV:

Today is Brian and Leighanne's wedding.

It's a very special day because not only is he very close with Nick, but I'm also close to him and his wife.

We've known each other since 1997 when I started dating Nick and ever since then we became really good friends.

Leighannes bridesmaids consists of only her close childhood friends. I didn't mind not being a bridesmaid because this meant that I got to wear what I wanted. I picked out a beautiful dark green satin dress that compliments my figure very well. I know that Nick's favourite colour is green so he will like it too.

 I know that Nick's favourite colour is green so he will like it too

"You look beautiful as always" he says when he sees me.

"Well, I can say the same for you" I wink.

I notice that he can't keep his eyes off me, and neither can I.

Because Nick and Brian are very close, Nick was one of Brian's groomsmen.

The rest of his groomsmen obviously consisted of the rest of the boys and 2 of Brian's childhood friends.

Nick was wearing a black suit and even though the suit was simple, he still pulled it off amazingly well, as he does with everything.

We arrive to the location which was so incredibly beautiful. The ceremony was heartfelt and sweet.

Now we're in the reception which is full of beautiful lights and expensive decors all around.

The boys surround Brian and leighanne as I take the camera to grab a picture of them:

They all look so amazing! In the years to come we'll be looking at this picture and remembering what a fun night we all had

Soon enough, the slow dance comes on.
The newly weds are in the centre of the ballroom while everyone else is surrounding them dancing aswell.

Me and Nick slow dance. My arms are around his neck and his hands are on my lower back.

I feel them slowly go down and grab my ass.