Moonlight🌑✨

*June 19, 1997*

Y/N POV:

Tonight I have a date night with Nick. He's taking me out to see the new movie that just came out today. I can't remember what the name is but to be honest I don't really care about the movie so much, I just wanna see him.

Every single time we spend together makes me so happy. It doesn't matter what we're doing, as long as we're together.

I put on this low neck tank top with some shorts. It's summer and I'm so lucky I can finally get to wear cute clothes.

After I'm done, I go outside and see Nick already there waiting for me in front of his truck

He's wearing jeans and a white t shirt. He looks like he could be on the cast of The Outsiders. He looks so hot.

I walk over to him and when he spots me he smiles.

"Hello beautiful"

"Hi baby" I lean up and kiss him.

He opens the door of his truck, and lets me enter in the passenger seat.

Shortly we arrive to the movie theatre and wait in line to buy the tickets.

"What movie is this again?"

"I know what you did last summer"

"Hmmm sounds...interesting?" I say as we both laugh.

____________________________________

"Honestly- I really liked it" I say as we get out of the cinema.

"It was so stupid tho- I mean come on a movie about a group of teens being haunted by the man they murdered?! Boring-"

"Come on! I loved it!"

We enter our truck and continue sharing our opinions on the movie we just watched when Nick drives up a steep hill and parks right on top of a hill.

The hill is high and overlooks the beautiful city.

We put a blanket that nick has in the truck of his car on the ground so we can lay down together.

It's already 9 pm and we're both looking up at the stars. Our arms are around each other as we're enjoying each other's company.

"Nick?"

"Yeah baby"

"I love spending every time that I can get with you. You're my whole world, you're my everything. I love you so much"

Nick's POV:

After she said those words I couldn't help but feel my face turn red as a beet. When she noticed, I tried looking away, but she brought it with her hands and kissed me.

"You're so cute"

My face dropped. I hate it when she calls me cute. I hate it when anyone calls me cute, but especially her.