Welcome Back ^_^

(AN: this is a continuation to chapter 5: One last Night)

December 15, 1999

Y/N POV:

It's been over 6 months since I've seen Nick. 6 months since I've held him, kissed him, touched him and loved him....

He's coming home today and I can't wait. I've missed him so so much.

(30 minutes later)

I hear my phone ringing, I see that it's Nick so I pick it up.

"Hey baby where are you? I'm looking everywhere and I can't see you..." I say confused.

"Turn around!"

I turn and see Nick a couple meters away from me! He finally landed!!

I run and jumped up in his arms hugging him so tight til we couldn't breathe.

"I've missed you so sooo much"He says with a big smile plastered across his face.

"I've missed you more".

We kiss for a long time it's starting to make the other people around us uncomfortable.

After we settle, I drive him home to our condo and I help him unpack.

As we're taking things out of his suitcase, Nick couldn't help but touch me all over my body, bringing his hands everywhere.

"Woah hold on there's plenty of time for us to do that" I giggle placing his hands away.

"Then care to join me in the shower?" He asks.

"I've had a long ride and could really use some company" he pleads with a puppy voice.

Well of course I'm not gonna say no to this, look at him.

I've missed him so much. I've missed all of him but most importantly the sex. 6 months without the feel of him was almost long enough to drive me crazy.

I could tell he was just as eager as me when I see the both of us rushing to take our clothes off.

When we were completely undressed we both hop in the shower and turn on the faucet.

I let the water rush over my body as I close my eyes taking it all in.

Even with my eyes closed, I could feel nick checking me out.

Soon enough I feel his bare arms wrap around my waist and hips kissing my neck.

"I missed this so much" he says between kisses squeezing my ass and tits.

One of the things that I love so much about Nick is that he never fails to make me feel appreciated and loved at all times.

He truly is the best <3

I turn around and bring his neck lower til he reaches my face. I take his head and smash his lips onto mine.

"God I missed this so much"

He wraps my body and lifts me up, slamming me against the bathroom wall.

He starts placing kisses all over my neck and I start moaning.

We finish our shower fast all while touching each other I every way imaginable.

He then takes my delicate body and carries me and I push him as he lays on the bed.

I remove the towel that he set around his waist and start kissing him starting from the top of his chest and going lower.

It's been a long time since we've done anything, I wanna give him something he's missed.

As I go lower I take his length in my right hand and start pumping him slowly.

He lets out the loudest groan imaginable.

"Shh omg calm down haha"

"Sorry......it just feels so good" he sighs

I give him one last kiss on the lips before I bring my mouth in front of his dick and start going down on him.

He lets out loud moans and groans gripping my hair and I'm making slurping sounds with my mouth enjoying this almost as much as he is.

To my surprise, he cums almost immediately. I guess this is what happens when you haven't had action in months.

We kiss again and he grips my hips holding onto them, squeezing them for dear life.

He takes a hold of me and pins me making my back lay on the bed and leaving the rest of me exposed.

He starts sucking on my tits bringing his tongue and licking them making my nipples harden with his touch.

While he's busy showing some love to my upper region, he brings his right hand below and inserts two fingers making me moan with such pleasure.

"You're so tight I can't wait to be inside you"

He whispers in my ear making me shiver with anticipation.

Him being a tease, stars kissing my neck ticking me as he goes.

He grabs the box of condoms in the drawer, left there right before he left on tour, and starts placing one on his length.

I was so eagerly anticipating this moment for months.

When he was gone I would pleasure myself, but it obviously wasn't the same as being with him.

Nothing and no one can compare to the amount of pleasure that Nick gives me when we fuck.

I feel him being even more eager than I am, understandable since he is a guy.

He kisses me one last time before placing himself at my entrance and going in with one hard thrust.

Immediately we both start moaning so loud and so many times.

As he thrusts, I can hear his moans in my ear, this makes me even hornier than I already am.

As he's thrusting, his hands touch all over my body.

I bring him closer to me and bring him into the crook of my neck, placing him there where I want him.

I was always very sensitive in that area and kissing me there made me more wet.

I wrap my legs around him and we go on for minutes.

Then, I take control as I make him sit upright and place myself on his dick like that, in that sitting position.

His arms wrap around me as his legs are layed on the bed, perfect for me to place myself on him.

I have control over the pace, as I thrust up and down making our moans louder and louder.

We give each other sloppy kisses while his hands are going in my hair, messing it up.

Nick's POV:

Each time she bounces, her tits bounce too and It makes me even harder than I am.

She's so hot.

I need her even more, so so bad.

Her pace is good but I need something even faster.

"My turn" I whisper in her ear biting it as I move away.

I pin her down again and push myself inside of her thrusting like never before.

I hear her let out a loud scream, moaning from the pleasure.

"Nick.. don't stop" she begs

"No no I won't"

As I continue fucking her, I feel myself get close, my dick is so hard I feel like it's going to explode.

In a few seconds I release myself into her as she cums aswell.

I pull out and take the condom off of me, throwing it in the bin.

What a great welcome back gift ;)

The End.