My Beauty Queen

*June 26, 1998*

Y/N POV:

Today is the day of my pageant. I'm not that nervous since I've been competing in pageants for a long time. I've been practising a lot and I feel super ready for tonight. I invited Nick because he's my boyfriend and also my number 1 supporter. I'm so lucky to be able to have him be here for me considering that my family isn't as supportive.....

I'm currently backstage. The swimsuit competition is about to begin.

I have on this hot pink bikini with my 6 inch high heels.

"Wow"

I turn around and see Nick standing there in front of me.

"Oh my god baby you made it!"

I jump in his arms as he hugs me tightly.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world"

He leaned in to give me a kiss but I slowly back away.

"I really wanna kiss you right now, but I can't ruin my makeup"

Nick just rolled his eyes.

"I promise we'll kiss a lot later"

"And I can't wait for that" he gives me a cute smile and looks into my eyes.

"Good luck baby I know you'll do amazing"

He takes my hands into his and kisses them.

"Thank you so much! I can't wait I'm so excited"

Nick's POV:

As she runs off to get ready to go on stage I sit in the audience.

I'm in the front row cause I'm her boyfriend so obviously I got the best tickets.

After a few,  the swimsuit competition began.
A bunch of beautiful girls graced the stage but my eyes were only on Y/N, she was the most beautiful for me.

She looks so good I feel like I can't control myself.

When Y/N's turn came, she looked like a goddess. She always does but tonight she looks even more beautiful then ever imaginable.

Her long hair is flowing as she twirls on stage and her body looks incredible in that bikini.

As I'm admiring her, I feel myself start to get hard.
I put my hands over to cover. I'm becoming really red I don't want anyone to see the situation that's going on, however I doubt that they're noticing since it's dark in the audience.

She's still on stage and I can't help but think about the things that I would do to her. I want to pin her up against the wall and slam myself into her until she can't take it anymore. I wanna caress her beautiful face with my hands and roughly kiss her lips til they're swollen. I wanna feel her close against me while I give hickey's on her neck and chest. I wanna feel myself inside of her going deep and deep giving her immense pleasure.

When the swimsuit round is over, I rush off the stage and go backstage to see her. I want a quickie, more like need one.

I spot her and make my way over to her.

"Hey baby" I startle her a bit as she turns around and faces me.

"Nick what are you doing here?!"

"Tell me, are you free now?"

"Well yeah, the swimsuit round is over and in about 20 minutes the next round begins"

I look down and blush a bit.