When it's forbidden, it's much more exciting.

Y/N POV:

Me and Nick are contestants on the tv show Too Hot To Handle and we've just been chosen by Lana to spend the night in the suite.

Throughout the whole show we're not allowed to be affectionate with each other because it'll cost money.

It's very hard to resist Nick because he is so damn attractive. It's gonna be even harder to resist him in the suite.

A nice big room just for us...sooo tempting.

He takes my hand as we enter the suite. It's even nicer than I've expected it to be. It has a king sized bed with linen curtains surrounding it. There's a bath tub further in the room, it's big and spacious.

"Oh my god this place is spectacular!" Nick says while admiring it.

"I know right!" I say still taking in the admiration.

I look over and nick turns on the tub and starts undressing himself.

"Care to join me?" He asks in his smirky look.

"Nick-

"Come on we're not gonna do anything, just join me in the tub and let's relax together."

I knew it was going to be very hard to resist him so I couldn't deny the offer.

I undressed myself aswell and stepped in the tub with him. The water was hot like how I like it but not too hot.

Nick lays down in the tub and I join right next to him, putting my head on his shoulder.

He brings me closer to him and kisses my head.

I move over on top of him and start lightly caressing him, hugging him.

Yeah we're naked hugging, but there are no rules on that.

I place gentle kisses on his chest and neck but not on his lips, teasing him.

Kissing on the lips classifies as a rule break.
I'm usually not one to strictly obey by the rules but the prize money is very promising.

I wanna see if I can control myself to not waste any money..........

Although I'm still in here with Nick, I should make the best out of it, touching him but not where it can lead to a rule break.

I bring my hand up on his thigh, close to his dick, but not exactly there. I can see that it's affecting him, but there's nothing I can do about it.

He's very hard I can tell he just wants to be inside me, getting all the control, doing whatever he wants to.

I can see his head layed back and his mouth open enjoying the pleasure, but obviously wanting much more.

"Baby please" he pleads with me.

"Nick I-

"I don't care about the stupid prize money, please I want this so so bad"

I can see it in his eyes. The feeling of wanting more, he looks as if this is the most important thing he needs.

Fuck it, I need this too. I'm so wet and I'm getting even wetter looking at Nick. He's so hot fuck.

I place my hand on his hard cock and start stroking him. I start slow and then go faster and faster.

I can see the pleasure erupt on his face.

I speed up even faster. I hear his breathing become labored, not being able to breath normally because of the pleasure this is giving him.

Soon he reaches his end, and after he does, I turn around and place myself on his dick.

I start bouncing up and down in a slow motion.
My back is facing him but I can sense that he's smiling with ecstasy.

Nick's POV:

I grab onto her hips and start controlling her, choosing the pace. I place her exactly where I want her to be. I grinded against her thrusts, creating more pleasure as I go faster and faster splashing water from the tub outside.

She grips onto the edges of the tub and I can tell she's almost there, so am I.

I can't take it anymore. Soon enough the pleasure erupts making the both of us reach our highs.

Our breathing is heavy and she falls into my arms. I hug her bringing her close to me, our naked bodies next to one another.

I take her face and kiss her eruptly, biting on her lip. I pull away the hair from her ear and gently whisper:

"You're a fool if you think I'm done with you already. Care to join in for a round two?"

"Oh you know I'm always down"

I pick her up, and carry her to the king sized bed.

I waste no time spreading her legs and burying myself inside her.

"Oh Nick-yes-". I see her back arch up from the pleasure she's receiving. I made sure my tongue made it to every area imaginable, not kissing not even one spot.

I continue going as I hear her moans grow louder and louder.

I can tell she's about to finish, so I pull away.
I'm not gonna be that nice, I want her to orgasm with me.

I quickly waste no time thrusting inside her. Bringing everything I got. I go really fast not caring about anything at all. I slam myself into her and I hear her letting out loud loans, fuck it I can't hold it in any longer.

I don't care how much money we spend, this is worth every penny.

I wanna fuck her all NIGHTTT as many times as possible in as many positions as possible.

I continue slamming into her placing my mouth next to her ear, whispering naughty sayings to her.

She smiles and lays her head back in pleasure

I bring my head a little lower and start sucking on her breasts, erupting more pleasure out of her.

She was so wet and I was already dripping with pre cum. I began thrusting faster and faster making her moan louder and louder. I as well could barely control my breathing.

I slowly feel my orgasm beginning

She continues to move her hips around my member riding out both of our orgasms.

Y/N POV:

I feel waves of excitement rush through my body, and they're not going away. I haven't felt this type of pleasure in a long time because of the stupid rules imposed in this villa.

Nick releases himself onto me, falling next to me. I go on top of him and kiss him as he brings his arms around me embracing me.

We lay there for a long time before falling asleep in each other's embrace.

I'm so happy with my decision. I don't regret anything. This was so worth every penny. The others will be upset once they find out that we lost money but that's a problem that we'll worry about tomorrow. For now, I'm enjoying having Nick by my side.

The End.