Flashback

Hello Glow of a Blue Flame readers!!! This is a very special chapter, for in this chapter we will get to see Natsu and Arina's birth parents!!!! I would like to dedicate this chapter to my way cool sister iwantobeacat. Keep rocking life to the fullest Lexy!!!!

-------------------------------------

Chapter 4

"What?!" the whole guild was in shock. Arina sat quietly looking at her hands in her lap. She could feel everyone staring at her, but the weird thing was, she was smiling. Secretly, she wanted everybody to know about her. She just didn't know how to break the news.

Erza stood to the left of Arina nodding her head while Gray was on her right shirtless. Natsu was waving his arms frantically telling the story of their quest.

"-and then, Arina just stood up like nothing happened, and then, this blue like fire was around her hands, and then-"

"That's enough, Flame Brain, they get it already," Gray finally spoke after being quiet for so long. He was silent the whole way back and didn't even look at Arina.

"What I don't understand is how Arina could be a fire dragon slayer. I mean, Natsu is the only the one I can think of, but Arina wasn't raised by the same dragon, right?" Lucy asked. She was standing by Natsu the entire and was giving him weird glances.

"That is right," everyone looked at Arina when she spoke, "but I'm not any fire dragon slayer. I'm the blue fire dragon slayer. Natsu is the red fire dragon slayer, there is a huge difference."

"What difference could there be? Fire is fire," Natsu had a confused look on his face that said otherwise.

"Think, Natsu, I told you this a long time ago," Macao stepped out of the crowd of shocked wizards. He walked up to the salamander.

"Huh, you did?"

"Of course, you idiot. Each fire has its own different ability along with a different color. Your fire is red, so its main purpose is to destroy things."

"Then what does Arina's fire mean?"

"Prophecy," everyone looked back at Arina. "My blue fire is mainly used for prophecy. It allows the user to not only look into the future, but it can also replay the past based on a person's memories. Blue fire is also a tad bit hotter than red fire and is easier to control," the guild was now staring at the pink haired girl wide eyed. "At least that was what Infernia always taught me."

"Infernia was your dragon, then," Erza said. Arina happily gave a nod. "-but didn't you say that you met your birth parents?" Arina's happy face turned into a death glare pointed at Gray. He was the only person that would have known that. The ice wizard flinched and moved a bit farther away from the new dragon slayer.

"Yes, and they aren't even worth mentioning!" everybody was surprised by this. Most of the dragon slayers didn't really know their birth parents when they were mainly raised by dragons, so any of them would have jumped at the chance to meeting them.

"Can you at please tell us what happened?" Arina looked at the speaker. It was little Wendy that was brave enough to ask. Arina really hadn't gotten a chance to talk to the little sky dragon slayer, so she simply sighed and told her story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7yrs ago

It was a very special day for Arina. It was her birthday; at least, it was the day that Infernia found her wandering in the woods. She had spent the last seven years looking for Infernia and now stopped at this small little town by the woods.

'I can't help but feel like I have been here before,' Arina's thoughts were interrupted by her stomach grumbling. She looked at various shops and restaurants until she saw a small pub. 'I probably have enough for something from there,' Arina walked through the door to the smell of beer and sweat.