A New Member, A New Sister

Chapter 1

Arina took notice of the happy people in Magnoilia. Everyone acted like nothing horrible ever happened or will happen. Arina wished that everywhere she ever visited was like this. Most places were always sad and horrible without any hope to be found, but Magnoilia was an exception.

The Fairy Tail Guildhall started to come in view. Arina's excitement grew even more. She hadn't seen her brother since they were kids, or that's what she was told. In truth she never knew she had brother until her birth parents told her. Nothing seemed right at the time, so she believed them, but she soon saw a picture of him in Wizard Weekly and there was no mistake.

She soon reached the entrance and took a deep breath. On the other side, she could very much change her life. Her hand gripped the door knob and opened it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um Erza, you can put them down now," Lucy looked up at the armored woman. Erza had Gray and Natsu hanging by their legs. The boys dangled helplessly with ghosts coming out of their mouths.

Erza glared at them, "Let's try this again. Which one of you ate my cake?" Natsu moaned and Gray mumbled something. "What was that, Gray."

"The idiot took it," Gray piped up. Lucy shook her head in sympathy. Erza dropped Gray and held Natsu closer to her face. Everyone in the guild prepared for the worst to happen.

"Um, excuse me," Everyone's eyes followed to the light pink haired girl in the doorway. She walked down to Erza and the poor excuse for a dragon slayer. "I wish to join the guild." Erza dropped the salamander and requipped to her regular clothes.

"The master is currently out, so Mira-Jane and I handle any bussiness," The scarlet woman led the way to the back of the guild. When the two girls were gone, Natsu regained conscious.

"Oi, where did Erza go?" Natsu stated up on one of the tables.

"She went to talk to the new girl," Lucy said.

"New girl?"

"Yeah, Natsu, you should have seen her," Happy was flying over them, "She had pink hair like yours and black eyes."

"Really?" Natsu scratched his head.

"Aye!" The exceed landed in Lucy's arms.

"Could she be related to you, Natsu?" Lucy was now next to the table. Her blonde hair at her shoulders.

"Can't be as far as I know." Natsu was sitting cross legged. Erza came back with the mystery girl. Her hair was brushed mostly to one side to show a black fairy tail mark on her neck.

"Everyone, this is Arina. She has come a long way so make her feel welcome," Arina kept her eyes at the floor thinking what to say. Different greetings and conversations popped into her head.

A black haired man in his underware walked up to her and held out his hand. "Welcome to the guild. I'm Gray." Arina looked at his hand.

"I don't shake hands with naked perverts," Arina said a little coldly.

Gray looked down at himself, "Crap!" 

Arina walked around him towards Natsu and Lucy. The dragon slayer jumped off the table and held out his fist.

"Oi, new girl, fight me," Arina stopped and looked at him confused. She wasn't expecting a challenge out of no where.

"You're Natsu Dragneel, right," Natsu dropped his fist and looked at her. Arina started to grin and was overjoyed. "I am right! There was honestly no mistake. They told me all about you, but I didn't believe them. I had to come see for myself," Arina was bouncing up and down in excitement while Natsu adopted Arina's confused look.

"Who are you?" Arina quit bouncing and looked at him. Of course, he didn't know who she was. They were kids, and even Arina never heard of him until recently.

"I'm Arina Dragneel, your younger sister."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading everybody. I have just up a picture of what Arina would look like. Crtitism is expected so don't hold anything back. Please comment.