Two new members

Chapter 5

An old warehouse outside of Fiore

"Explain yourself, Taji," the young wizard was on his knees begging. His scars and bruises still aching from the other day.

"Sir you have to understand, we ran into-"

"I know very well who you ran into, and what did you do?! You and your sad excuse of a team let her get away!" Taji flinched at his words. "You bring shame to Red Nova," the man stated leaning back in his chair. The shadows covered his face making him more creepy. "Did you at least identify who she was with?" Taji thought for a moment. He saw something on the one guy's arm. It looked like a guildmark. Just like the one of Red Nova on his back.

"I think they were from Fairytail."

"Really now," the man thought for a minute. "In that case send them in."

"Are you sure? What if they fail us?"

"Then I will personally visit Fairytail, myself," Taji gulped. That would have to be the worst case scenario. Nevertheless, he followed his master's orders and left the room. The man started to chuckle once he was alone. "Soon we will see each other again. My dear Arina."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arina sat up from her make-shift bed. With her coming to Magnolia and joining Fairytail, she never actually found a place to stay. Luckily, Lucy was nice enough to let Arina room with her. She turned over to see if Lucy was awake yet.

To her surprise, she saw that Lucy was still asleep with Natsu next to her. He must have come in last night and fell asleep without noticing her.

Arina just smiled and got up. She grabbed her clothes and went into the bathroom yo change. Lucy had told her about how the rest of Team Natsu would barge into her room unannounced, and she wasn't going to risk it. She finished up and was almost out the door when she heard, "My room!!" from upstairs.

She entered the guild and saw Gray sitting be himself. Erza was at the bar chatting to Mira while eating her signature strawberry cake. Arina frowned at Gray. He had been avoiding her for awhile now, and she couldn't tell why. Little did she know, she really didn't do anything at all.

"If you're mad at me, you can just say so," the ice wizard turned around at Arina taking a seat. He put on a smile at the newest dragon slayer.

"Now who said that?" Arina returned his smile, happy that he was finally talking to her.

"I think I overheard my brother mention it," she said as a joke.

"In that case, I think I'll pound the idiot's brain in for that," Arina tried to stifle her laugh as Gray made an attempt to look tough.

"If you can do it?"

"Of course I can! I'm way stronger than he'll ever b-"

"Gray-sama!!!!!!" I watched as a blue haired girl tackled Gray. Her hair was curled on the ends to make circles. "Juvia is sooooo sorry she left for a job for so long. Juvia promises to never leave Gray-sama for so long again!"

"Can you get off of me now?!" Gray said while trying to pry Juvia off of him. Arina suddenly started to feel a little angry for some reason. Juvia finally let go of Gray and looked at Arina.

"You're Natsu's sister, right?" Arina forced her anger down and put on a smile.

"Yes, I'm Arina," she looked behind Juvia. Gray looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Juvia noticed Arina looking at Gray, and a dark aura started to surround her. The whole guild backed away from the trio waiting for the worst to happen, but nothing happened. Instead, two girls entered the hall, and everyone was looking at them.

Arina blinked at the two, surprised. "Abbie..... Lexy," the blonde girl ran up and gave Arina a huge hug.

"Ooooooo, I've missed you so much Ari!!!" the other girl came forward and put her hand on Arina's shoulder.

"It's good to see you again," she looked at the blonde, "you can let go of her now Lexy." Lexy unhappily pulled herself away. Erza walked up to the girls.

"Are these friends of yours, Arina?" Arina shook away her shock and looked at the scarlet woman.

"Uh, yeah, this is Abbie and Lexy. I met them while looking for Infernia," Abbie smiled and held out her hand.

"You're Titania Erza. I'm a huge fan," Erza took her hand smiling back.

"Thank you. Is there any reason for coming aside from visiting Arina." Lexy started bouncing up and down.

"Yep, we came to join the guild."

"So you guys have been practicing your magic, huh?" Arina sat at a table with Lexy, Abbie, Gray, Erza, and Juvia. Annie's mark was placed on her cheek for everyone to see while Lexy's was put on the back of her hand.

"What magic do you guys use," Erza asked leaning back in her chair munching on some cake.

"Well," Lexy started, "Abbie is able to requip her weapons, and I like to use ice-make magic." Gray's eyes widened in surprise.

"Really? Who taught you?" Lexy shrugged her shoulders.

"Nobody, really. I kinda just taught myself," Arina smiled.

She already knew all this from the first time they met. She just smiled and watched her new friends talk to her old ones. She thought of all their good memories when something crossed her mind. It was something she always wondered about, but she kept quiet with Gray there. It was defiantly something she didn't want him to here.