Stacie

What the hell is that girl doing to me? I havent seen her in 2 days now and I still cant get our talk off of my mind. I did realize half way through that I was giving her answer as I was Dove but by the time I had realized it, it was too late to restart.

I knew I had some kind of attraction to woman when I was in middle school but I never explored it and then I met Richard. But even with him, I never felt the feelings I'm feeling when i talk to Becca. I'm so interested and infatuated with her. I learned how she grew up and where she went to school, her way of life in her younger years. Everything she told me seems so simple and basic, it's almost impossible for a life like that to shape such a fantastic human.

When I come back to earth, I realize I've been standing in the shower lost in thought close to 20 minutes now and my skin hates me for it. I shut the shower off and step out wrapping myself on a towel. I go through my room putting some comfy clothes on, and grab my phone heading to the living room.

When I finally relax on the couch with he tv in the background, I checked my phone to see 2 texts, both from Becca, making me smile subconsciously.

Becca- hey I'm bored wanna hang tonight grab a drink or summ
Becca- we dont have to drink iss up to you
Stacie- I could use a drink. What time?
Becca- sweet me too uhh 8ish? I'll pick you up?
Stacie- Alright and yes please.

I checked the clock seeing it being 630, I'd have to start now to be ready by 8. So I go up stairs to my bathroom to do my hair an make up. Before I start I look at myself in the mirror, looking at my deeper scars on my face. I have a light scar under my eye, a deep scar across my nose a few different smaller scars where my lip split and multiple burn marks down my face, neck and chest. The other ones dont bother me much but my face makes me cake make up to cover the evidence that it ever happened.

Those three days erased 25 years of existence and rebuilt me into someone I would never hope to be. It's hard for me to find the positive in anything now, being polite and using manners depends who you are now when it used to just be always. So many things are different now and I'm now willing to put the proof on display so I do my make up and cover the visible scars on my chest before going to my closet to find something to wear.

I put on my matching black lace bra and panties and decide to keep it simple with a simple black belly tank that puts my hips on show just a little and a pair of blue skinny jeans and black flip flops.

I get done right about 8 and make sure my purse is stocked with everything I'd need. I sent Becca the address an hour ago so she should be here soon. The last thing I do I slip my phone in the side pocket of my purse when I get a knock at the door. Going to it slipping my purse up my arm I open it getting sucked into Becca immediately. She wore a white button up and a pair of jeans and some classic black Air Force Ones. She has her hair down framing her face that she runs a hand through, pulling her bangs back. I look into her eyes for a second before clearing my throat to get me out of my head, I look down at myself and back at her.

"Oh shit should I change?" I ask holding my thumb in the direction of my room.

"Of course not. You're perfect... I mean.. I uhh.. I'm coming from somewhere." She says with her nerves in her throat looking to the ground.

"Oh okay. That's okay, I just dont want to be under dressed next to you." I tell her laughing and closing my door behind me as I turn to lock the door I hear her mumble "impossible."

I turn back to her and smile as I lead her down the steps to her car. We get in and make our way to the closest bar in case we have to walk back to my place. I didnt intend on getting that fucked up but you never do and always end up plastered. I'm not gunna lie though, I'm finding it harder and harder to not be excited, happy even, to spend the night with Becca.