Becca

She pulled her lips away and set her forehead against mine, stroking my cheek. With one last tear leaving her eyes she says, "No matter what happens Becca, you are the best thing to grace this earth. I love you so much." She told me making me pull away and lift her chin so shes looking in my eyes.

"Please say it again baby." I told her loving the way it sounded on her lips.

"I love you so much Becs." She said again and as soon as she had it out I crashed my lips to hers again. While I kissed her I pressed myself up to my feet and scooped Doves body from the floor, cradling her in my arms, I set her on the bed never breaking the kiss.

When I finally let her go, she slides up to her pillows putting her hands over her head like Rose when Jack paints her on the couch but Dove still has her towel. I climb onto the bed straddling her waist. I leaned forward and took her hands putting one on my hip and one on my neck and connect our lips again. She squeezed my hip and let her hands drift to my chest and ass. I sat up from her, taking off my wife beater, leaving me in just my sports bra and boxers. I leaned back to her face kissing down her cheek to her ear.

"Are you gunna let me make you happy my love?" I asked her pulling her earlobe with my teeth making her arch into me and letting my hand slip under her back holding her to me.

"Mmm fuck..." is all she said back to me. I sat up a little with my hand beside her head and the other holding her back.

"Yes or no Dove." I told her needing a straight answer. I would let her be, if that's what she wanted and I'm 100% positive that's not what she wanted at all.

"Yes. Yes, please, just do it. I cant feel like this anymore." She said letting her cheeks blush pink putting a hand over her face in embarrassment. Pulling it away, I looked at her and smiled a little.

"No shame baby. I want to fuck you as much as you need to be fucked, dont forget that." I told her sitting up again. I threw my leg over her getting off the bed and while keeping eye contact with her I pulled my bra over my head and dropped it so she can see my perky 36C chest. I slid my boxers down leaving me buck naked. Her mouth opened and her breathing got heavy just looking at me and i watched her own hands clench at her towel.

I went to the end of the bed getting on my knees again with her full attention on me.

"You're so gorgeous baby." I bent over and kissed the tops of her feet. I ran my tounge to her ankle making her arch off the bed and let a light moan slip.

"Really? You're ankles too?" I asked giggling pressing kisses to the area.

"Becca shut the fuck up. I've wanted to fuck you for months and havent even been able to cum since I met you, at least. You could touch me anywhere and get a reaction, I'm sorry." She said with embarrassment clear in her eyes.

"Baby no. Dont apologize. That's not what I meant, I love the way you react to me. I could cum just watching you. I need you as much as you need me." I told her continuing up her legs. When I got to her mid thigh where the hem of the towel was, I slowly traced my fingers against her skin to just barely her upper thigh and look her in the eyes as she slowly runs her fingers back and forth over her collar bone.
I leaned down to her kissing her cheek and whispering in her ear.

"Open your towel Dove." She nervously pulled her knee up a little before gulping and letting her hand go to the knot just above her breasts. She swallowed hard again and closed her eyes so she doesnt see my actual reaction so as soon as she closes hers I close mine and sit there until i heard her voice.

"Becca? Is it that bad?" She asked.

"I dont know, i havent looked yet. You need to see my gods honest genuine reaction." I told her. It's important that she knows how I honestly feel or she will have issues with me later. I opened my eyes and my jaw falls open. I swallowed and gawked at her body. I lifted my hand and gently touched her skin. Shes so soft and curvy and... and perfect in any form of the word. I raised my eyebrows at her holding her hand to her mouth chewing on her finger nervously.