Stacie

Stacie- Bec I'm sorry. Please answer me.
Stacie- Fuck Becca please this hurts. This is the only contact I have to you. Please just get back to me.
Stacie- You said youd never leave me. That itd be impossible....

Wiping my tear streaks again hoping for a break this time, I went to do the dishes being that desperate for a distraction. I sent Becca my last text an hour ago now and still have no reply. I quickly did the dishes and drew myself a bath to relax in. I took all my clothes off and relaxed into the bath. I chilled for a while before taking care of my hygiene needs.

When the water finally went cold an hour later I climbed out evaluating my wrinkles. I wont be doing that again. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body before I pulled the door open shaking the excess water from my hair. When I looked up I let out a soft scream and put my hand over my mouth.

"Becca what the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her throwing my hands up. "You scared the crap outta me." I said putting a hand over my chest. She finally looked up at me, not even giving the towel a second look. She stood up from my bed immediately and slammed herself against me holding my hips with her back bent a little so she can bury her face in my chest. I crinkled my eyebrows for a second before reacting. I put my hand on the back of her neck and ran my other hand down her back making her press more into me.

"Becca what happened? Are you okay?" I asked trying to pull her face to mine but she just clung to my chest for dear life. "Becca?"

"I thought you never wanted to see me again. I thought you were telling me to stay away from you. I really thought I lost you." She said to me kind of muffled from talking into my towel.

I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away from me. I wiped her tear streaks down her cheeks before asking seriously.

"Why would I do that? That's not what I meant Becca. Work is a sensitive place for me. Certain people cant know certain things about me. And you are a major give away for me." I told her shamefully dropping my head.

"Stacie, I wasnt there to bend you over the counter, i just wanted to see you. You made me wait too long, sent me into withdrawls and shit." She said shaking her head. "You are a fucking drug to me." She said with a determined look in her eye. I nodded at her and pushed her dark hair behind her ear.

"That's why I keep our hang outs to a minimum. If I spend anymore time with you, I'm afraid of what it will do to me. I'm scared I'm in too deep already." I admitted to her. I slid my hands down her arms and locked our hands together. "The one thing I know for sure is you cant come to the cafe, after not being near me for weeks, and expect me to be normal. That's just not fair." I finished while shaking my head.

"I didnt expect you to be normal. But I also didnt imagine getting kicked out immediately." She said.

"I'm sorry, i really didn't want to do that to you, but i wanted to kiss you so bad and I cant do that at work." I told her honestly again. Without a second thought she pushed her lips to mine backing me against the dresser. She continued to push on me until I lifted my knee and rocked my ass on top of the dresser. She pulled my knees apart and pressed between them. She ran her hands from my thighs, up my hips, lightly brushing over my chest and held my neck to her.

It doesnt take long for me to get lost in her. I slipped my hands to the curve of her hips squeezing and pulling her closer to me. Her hands start to explore my body when she pulled away from me immediately and stepped back. I looked at her confused, as she paced back and forth. Breathing hard I finally spoke up.

"Becca what's wrong?" I asked with a little irritation in my tone.

She rubbed her face up and down while pacing before coming to a stop in front of me.