Dove

My eyes opened first and the first things to cross my mind were last nights events. I've never felt so good, I've never felt that way before. I peeled Beccas arm off of me, having my back to her chest now. I got out of bed and took care of my morning bathroom business and threw on a clean bra and panties, and went to the kitchen. I started a pot of coffee and sat looking out the window to the barely there sun.

What are we going to do now? If I accept her request and follow her to god knows where, I would be running from the police and my protection and she'd be running from the cartel. Which couldnt be the greatest idea,  but it's the only idea. If we stay here, theyll kill us both. I could tell the officer in charge of placing me but then I would only be moved just to be found again, and they'd kill Becca because she fucked the job, literally and figuratively. And if I just dont go, the cartel will put someone else on me and I'm sure they wouldnt be as nice as Becca.

The coffee percolator rang telling me the coffee's done so I went to pour a couple mugs making it the way we like it. While I'm stirring the sugar and creamer in, I felt Becca come up behind me, slipping her hands around my waist and kissing my shoulder.

"Good morning beautiful, howd you sleep?" She asked trailing her nose across my neck
"Great actually, thanks. It's been a while since I slept all the way through the night." I told her picking up the cups and spinning in her arms to give her one. She took the cup taking a sip at the same time I did then set her cup down. She looked back to me and grabbed me under the ass and lifts me to the counter. She slips between my knees and holds my hips.

"I'm leaving tonight Dove. Are you coming with me?" She asked me. I know she doesn't like it but she has the most vulnerable look on her face. I lifted my free hand and rub my finger across her eyebrow straightening it so she doesn't look so tense. I swallowed my nerves before giving her an answer. I looked between her eyes for a second before I smiled a little.

"Do I really have a choice after last night? But totally worth it." I told her making her crack the biggest smile and pull me to her for a hug.

"Thank you baby, I promise you'll be fine." She told me as she pulled away.

"Dont make promises that arent yours to make. I'll be fine as long as you're with me." I told her smiling. She scooped me off the counter and carries me back to my room and sets me gently on the bed, making sure not to spill my drink. She walks to the door, shuts it, and comes back to me. I took a drink of my coffee when she pulled the cup out of my hands and with a cocky smirk hurls it at the wall beside us making it shatter and spit coffee all over. My jaw fell open with a shocked face.

"Becca what the fuck?" I asked holding my hand out in that direction. And she gave me an 'I dont give a fuck' look.

"The fuck do you care, that shit was never yours anyway. And after tonight, you wont worry about cups." She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Okay, then call it principle, why. Why the fuck?!" I said back making her laugh and come to me at the edge of the counter.

"I don't like when I don't have your attention." She said brushing her thumb along my bottom lip. I swallowed my drool and took a breath.

"We were talking baby. You had my attention." I told her. She put her hands on my shoulders and tip toes her fingers down my back to my bra and unclips it. She slips the straps off my shoulders making me arch towards her when the cool air hits my nipples. I bite my lip and watch her every move. She steps back slipping off her shorts and bra she must've put on when she got up and comes back to me bare.

"Your full attention. Your hands" she said grabbing my hands, "could have been on me." And pressed one to her breasts and one between her legs, making her mouth open and back arch a little.

My eyes went wide feeling her drench my hand. I stood from the counter and squeezed her nipple and slid my fingers up the length of her slit. I turned us around and pushed her through the doorway and onto the couch. I got on my knees in front of her and gave her open mouthed kisses over her chest. She slipped her fingers into my hair guiding my mouth to her nipple making her moan. I pulled away from her and looked in her eyes. They are demon dark but full of love. I looked down and traces shapes onto her thighs.

"I know I'm new to this but can I try to make you cum?" I asked her nervously making her genuinely laugh. I raised my eyebrow with a wow look still looking away from her. She took my face in her hands making me look at her.

"Dove, baby, the key to all of this is confidence. I did things the way I did for a reason. You know exactly how wet I am for you. I'm sure you wont have any trouble making me cum." She said softly then she pressed our lips together, softly first until she felt me pushing back into her. She traced my arms and finds my hands to touch her body and as soon as i felt her skin it seemed like things just happened so naturally.

I put my forearms behind her knees lifting her further on the couch and crawled on after her. I picked up her foot and ran my tongue between her toes.

"Damn, that's confident." She said making me giggle and kiss her inside ankle, then bite her inside calf, then make sure I'm holding eye contact with her when I kiss her inside knee. I crawled up her body a little and pushed her leg up until her thighs made a right angle. I bent down again and bit down and rolled my teeth on her inner thigh making her instantly moan my name and slam her hands into the cushions to squeeze. I did it a little longer before she grabbed my hair at the roots and pulls me up making me moan and she sits up to look at me.

"You're teasing me and I don't like it. If you don't do something soon, I will." She said with motivation in her eyes. I felt testy and wanna see just how far I could push her.

"If I don't, you do something to me or to you? Because I'd pay to see that." I told her pushing her chest down again. I pulled my now soaked panties down and lifted one knee at a time taking them off. I bent over Becca and squeezed her cheeks together making her mouth open and shoving my panties in it. Her eyes roll back and she let's out a muffled moan when I sat up, scoot back and bent over with my back arched and ass up. I used my hand to spread her lips apart, eventually revealing her nub of bliss. I leaned forward and flicked the tip of my tongue against it making her arch and press into me. I flattened my tongue and ran it from her pussy up catching juices on my tongue. I swallowed her sweet nectar and returned to her clit. I licked her quickly with a lot of pressure for a while before I started to use my lips too. I lifted my hand to her entrance and slip just a finger inside of her feeling her walls clench around me. I pumped my finger in and out of her slowly pulling away from her clit rubbing it with my thumb so I can watch my finger go inside of her. Every time I pull it out there's more and more juices with it so I slip another finger in making her arch and moan. She moaned around my panties and I picked up speed on her clit. I was rotating between my mouth and my fingers so I could see her reactions. I watched her eyes clench closed and her fists grip the cushion.

Her hips started to rotate against my hand and I felt like I was missing out not hearing her. I leaned up and pulled the panties from her mouth. As soon as her mouth was clear, she screamed her moan and took a deep breathe.

"Dove, I can feel it. Im gunna squirt." She stuttered out and bit her lip. I've never personally seen it and now im really excited. I rubbed her at the same pace for a while before I thought about something. If we're both woman, her body is like mine, right?

I stopped the pace and pinched her clit slowly rubbing it back and forth between my fingers for a second.

"Baby, what-?" She started but then I put the pressure back at the same pace. Her head dropped and she shrieked out a moan again. "Dove, yes, ohhh yes.."

"Squirt on me baby. I want to feel your juices." I groaned back to her before slipping two fingers back inside her and pulled them quickly back and forth.

"Yes, yes, right there Dovey, fuuckk" she said right before her juices projected out of her and covered my chest in juices. I watched her little hole wink and every time it loosened, it would squirt me. And the more I played the more wet she made me.

When she was done she flopped flat against the couch trying to catch her breath. I kissed up her body slowly until I get to get ear.

"Are you okay, Becca?" I asked softly and her head nodded ever so slightly. I kissed her cheek repeatedly and mumbled in her ear. "You are perfect for me baby. I love you so much."