The Original Family|| 10

Elena's sweating body collided with Gabe's as they danced under the LED lights of the club. After a few drinks at Rousseau's they left and went to a night club that was a few blocks away. Elena grind against Gabe as she danced. 

He held her hips as they swayed to the beat of the music. Both intoxicated beyond and feeling the effects of the liquor. Elena turned and wrapped her arms around his neck. His hands slid to her ass, grabbing it and pulling her closer. 

Their lips met in the middle, the kiss was everything but slow. He pulled her closer to his body trying to feel her through the layers of clothes. Elena tugged on his shirt wanting it off of him. She flashed them out of the club and against a random wall in an alley. 

Gabe pulled away. "Your place or mine?" He pressed kisses against her neck and chest. 

Elena let out a quiet moan as he sucked on her sweet spot. "Mine." She tugged his hair and brought his face back up and pressed her lips to his. 

"Where at?" He groaned as she started kissing down his neck. 

"At the plantation house." She knew it was a well known house in New Orleans because it's one of the oldest.

Gabe and Elena started kissing again. His hands slid down to her bare thighs and gripped them. He lifted her legs and she wrapped them around him. He flashed them to the plantation house as they continued to be all over each other. 

He set her down when the reached the front door. Elena looked through her small bag for the key, Rebekah gave her. "You're a vampire?" Elena unlocked the door. 

"Yeah, so are you." He stated. 

Elena nodded and opened the door. Quickly they were back at it. He pushed her against the front door once it shut. Kissing her. Elena moaned when one of his hands rubbed against her core. 

"Your room?" He growled at feeling how wet she was for him. 

"Upstairs, fourth door." Her voice shaky. 

He vamped them upstairs and infront of the third doors. Her back hit the door as he pushed her against it. She moaned at the roughness. She grabbed the bottom of his shirt and helped him pull it off, discarding it on the floor. She took her shoes off as did he. 

He was about to open the door when she stopped him. "Next door." She whispered against his lips. They some how found their way into her room as they discarded their clothes on the way there. 

***

The Next Morning

Caroline stretched as she walked down the hall towards the stairs. She could hear almost everyone in the kitchen waiting for breakfast. She stepped on a piece of clothing. She picked it up and didn't recognize the shirt. 

She furrowed her brows and looked at the trail of clothing leading into Elena's room. She dropped the shirt and covered her mouth squealing. She quickly ran downstairs and into the kitchen. 

Freya, Bonnie, Kol, Rebekah, and Klaus were sitting at the table while Stefan was cooking. "Did you see the clothes in the hallway?" Caroline sat next to Klaus. 

"Yeah, who do you think she is in there with?" Bonnie asked. 

"Hopefully Elijah, that would mean he's finally opened his bloody eyes." Rebekah sighed as she buttered some toast. Just then they heard steps coming towards the kitchen. They stopped the conversation once they heard Elijah talking to Hayley. 

"To good to be true." It was Freya's turn to sigh. Klaus opened the newspaper that was on the table not wanting to argue with anyone this morning. Stefan started cooking the potatoes, Kol and Bonnie started their own conversation, Rebekah went on her phone playing candy crush, and Caroline glared towards the sounds of the voices.