A/N Story Update

Hello everyone, 

Where do I begin...I guess I'll start with a thank you. This was the second story I started writing after finishing my first story on Wattpad that took me a year, which is crazy. 

I wanted to say thank you because your support on the first chapter of this story inspired me, I know I haven't finished this story yet but you all inspired me to start different stories like The Woken Mikaelson, The Next Generation, Twist in Time, Back to The Beginning, and Call the shots. 

You all are amazing and I'm sorry that I haven't updated this story in almost two months. I have been busy with school and my other stories. Also if I am being honest with myself and you guys, I don't feel the excitement I did when I started writing this book. 

That's why I hate what I'm about to do...I putting The Original Family on pause. I love the support you all gave me and that is why I am putting this book on pause. I'm not saying it's gonna be forever but just for a while. I need to work on my projects right now, so that why when I start this book up again I can give it my full attention and make sure it's perfect. 

I want you to enjoy it and I want to enjoy writing it for you all. That's why I am doing this. Since I won't be updating this story for at least a month, If you want to read completed stories or stories that are getting updated.

Please go check out my other books based on TVD/TO/Legacies. 

Thank you for the support. 

I love you guys!!! See you soon!