The Original Family|| 6

"What are you planning Care?" Elena asked. 

Caroline smirked and looked at Elijah and Klaus. "Elijah why don't you and Elena go dance. Klaus and I will goin you two in a minute." Caroline said. 

Before Elena could protest Elijah had already took her hand and went to the dance floor. "This is ridiculous. There is literally no reason for use to dance when Caroline is trying to get Bonnie and Kol together." Elena ranted. 

Elijah displayed a small smirk as he watched Elena continue. He had come to care deeply for the doppelgänger. But he was seeing someone and he could never do that. No matter how much he wanted to flash Elena up into his room and have his way with her he couldn't because he was seeing someone. 

"Elena, Do I make you uncomfortable?" Elijah asked. 

"What?! No, what can you that idea?" Elena asked. 

"It just seems that you really don't want to dance with me. Just a moment ago you were complaining about how there was no reason for us to dance." Elijah said as he spun her and pulled her into his chest. She looked up to his eyes. 

"You don't make me uncomfortable." Elena said. 

While they continued dancing, Caroline was sharing her plan with Klaus. "So you want me to ask Bonnie to dance?" Klaus asked. 

"Yes. Please Nik do this for me." Caroline looked at him with a pout as she held her hands together. "Fine. Just for you love." Klaus said. 

"thank you." Caroline hugged him and pressed a kiss to his cheek. "Now go." Caroline said as she walked towards Kol and Davina. 

"May I cut in?" Caroline asked. 

Davina looked at Kol and then Caroline. "Sure." She smiled as she went to sit at her table. 

"Well what do I owe the pleasure of having Nik's girl want to dance with me?" Kol asked as they started dancing. 

"Is it so wrong to want to dance with one of my best friends." Caroline asked.

"I suppose it isn't." Kol said. 

"May I cut in?" Klaus asked as he was now by a dancing Marcel and Bonnie. 

Marcel looked at Bonnie and she nodded her head. "Sure, Klaus." Marcel said. 

Klaus grabbed Bonnie's hand and they started dancing. "So, this is unusual." Bonnie said as she looked around. 

"Yes, but I feel that since you and Caroline are best friends we should get to know each other better." Klaus said. 

"By dancing?" Bonnie asked with raised eyebrows. 

"Why not." Klaus said. 

"I just don't get what they are up to." Elena said as she looked at Klaus and Bonnie dancing and Caroline and Kol dancing. 

"It's truly a mystery." Elijah said. 

A song started to play and everybody joined the dance floor with their partner. Klaus spun Bonnie at the same time Kol spun Caroline. Caroline pushed Bonnie into Kol's arms and spun into Klaus's arms. 

"Hello love." Klaus smirked. 

"Klaus." Caroline smiled. 

Well Klaus and Caroline were secretly hoping their plan to get Kol and Bonnie was working Kol and Bonnie were dancing and avoiding eye contact.

"So, how did you met Marcel?" Kol asked. 

"Marcel? Um..He came up to me and asked me to dance." Bonnie said. 

"Hmmm." Kol said. 

"Kol..are you jealous?" Bonnie asked with raised eyebrows. 

"Jealous? Of Marcel. Darling I don't get jealous." Kol said looking into her eyes. 

"Keep telling yourself that, Mikaelson." Bonnie said. 

***

Everyone had left the Mikaelson manor. Freya had went up to her bedroom with some guy. Caroline and Klaus grabbed 3 Champagne bottles and went up to Klaus's art room. Stefan and Rebekah had went to their rooms, Elena and Elijah walked up the stairs and turned the corner reaching their bedroom doors. 

"Thank you Elijah for dancing with me." Elena said.

"Of course Elena." Elijah smiled and walked into his bedroom. He took off his suit jacket and loosened his tie. 

Elena shut her door and leaned against the door. She wanted Elijah right then and there on the dance floor earlier. Every time his skin touched hers it felt as though her skin was on fire. she quickly changed into some shorts and a spaghetti strap. She laid on her bed under the covers. She let her mind drift to Elijah, thinking about what he was doing at that moment. Little did she know he was thinking the exact same thing as he laid in his bed. 

That's when literally the whole house heard it. 

"Ahhhh, Don't stop!" moaned Bonnie.

Caroline and Klaus were drinking Champagne and stopped when they heard Bonnie. "I told you my plan would work." Caroline smirked. "Indeed you did, love." Klaus lightly tapped his glass against Caroline's.

***

Kol and Bonnie weren't drunk but were tipsy. Tipsy enough not to care about the consequences of what they were doing. Kol pushed Bonnie against the wall. He sucked her neck leaving multiple marks. She tugged at his hair pulling his mouth to hers. 

Bonnie pushed Kol's suit jacket off of his arms. "Are you sure, darling?" Kol's voice was husky and out of breath as he slowly pulled away to ask. 

"Yes, I'm sure." She said as she pulled his tie and pressed her lips to his. Kol let his hands wander all over her body feeling all of her curves. He found the zipper of her dress and slowly unzipped it as his mouth found a way back to her neck. 

He trailed light kisses down as he pulled her dress down her body. He trailed kisses on her covered breast and bare stomach. Bonnie pulled him back up and kissed him. She pushed him on the bed and straddled him. 

She pulled his tie off and quickly unbuttoned his shirt. She trailed kisses down his bare toned 6 pack. She reach his belt and looked up at him through hooded eyes. She unbuckled his belt and unzipped his jeans. Kol leaned on his elbows to watch her. 

She pulled down his pants along with his boxers. His hard member sprung up. She slowly put the tip in her mouth. Kol let out a low groan. Soon Bonnie took all of it in her mouth. Kol couldn't take it anymore and quickly flipped them disregarding her bra and panties. 

He slowly entered her, letting her adjust to the size. They found a rhythm, hard and slow, sometimes fast. Bonnie's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She screamed Kol's name and yelling for him not to stop. 

To Be Continued...