2 - Familiar Face

NOTE: BEFORE I BEGIN, I WILL SAY THAT I TOOK INSPIRATION FROM THE TWILIGHT SAGA. I was moving my books into a box and when I saw the saga I loved in middle school, I thought about making a Hyunlix series, so if this seems a tad bit similar to twilight, just remember that i'm taking inspiration. BTW bc this is all vampire and stuff there will be a few mentions of blood and killing so if you're sensitive be very careful or don't don't read it at all. I just want my readers to be safe and happy :) thank you <3

- Felix's POV - 

After I finished my shower I laid down on my bed. There was something about Hyunjin that made me feel like I knew him. The way he looks at me and the things he says always throw me off. Who is he exactly? I groaned loudly as I covered my face with my pillow.

- "Are you okay? I heard you groan really loudly." Hyunjin said, shocking me.

I took my pillow off my face and looked at him with a light smile.

- "Yeah, I'm just trying to figure something out." I said.

- "Ah, okay. I'm going to go out, I'll be back later." he said, while hurrying to the door.

Before I could even ask when he was coming back or where he was going, he already left. I closed my room door and turned off the lights, classes were going to start tomorrow and studying takes up too much energy.

- Hyunjin's POV - 

After I closed the dorm door, I silently opened it. I wanted to make sure that Felix's room door was closed so that I could place a blood red rose at his door step. The rose was going to protect him from other blood suckers, it was a warning sign to stay away. Ever since I got turned into a vampire, I saw in the future that was going to have to protect him, and I understood why. His blood was sweet, it was a sweet drink. It was fresh and filled with things that would make other vampires go crazy. 

I placed the rose at his door step and closed the dorm door behind me, I was low on blood and needed more before I got weaker. I left the campus and searched for someone to kill. As much as I needed blood, killing people for blood always made me antsy and guilty. The people I have killed during the past hundred years had lives and families. They didn't deserve to die, I did, but I can't die. I'm a monster.

I continued walking and reached the local grave yard, I entered in as silently as I could. Unfortunately I stepped on a huge pile of leaves.

- "Hey! Who goes there?!" the guard yelled.

There seemed to be only one guard so I leapt towards them and bit harshly. I checked to see if they were dead, and thankfully they were. If they were still alive, my secret would've gone out, and Felix would be in great danger. I sucked their blood until all was gone. I burned the body, being careful of not leaving any traces of me. The blood was good enough for a few days, but I would still have to go out every night, leaving Felix alone.

I wiped my mouth and looked at the sky, funny how times passes really quickly when you don't want it to. I exited the grave yard and walked back to the campus. The sun was coming up, and that would do me no good.

- Felix's POV - 

I woke up to a loud noise, I looked up and saw that the sun was up nice and bright. I got out of bed and did my usual routine. I couldn't help but think about Hyunjin was I was brushing my teeth. He looked so familiar, I just couldn't put my finger on it. I opened my room door after I was done and saw a red rose. I picked it up and smelled it. It smelled wonderful, I inhaled it a few more times before putting it in a vase. I didn't want it to die due to its heavenly scent and looks.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl of cereal. I looked towards Hyunjin's room, and saw that his door was closed, that must have meant he came back. I looked at the clock, it was 7:20 AM, classes were going to start at 8:00 AM so I knocked on his door to wake him up.

Knock Knock 

I heard a groan which made me smile.

- "Hyunjin, classes start at 8:00 wake up." I said, through the door.

- "Comingggggg." he groaned through the door.

I heard a loud thud and another groan, he must've fallen off his bed. I tried holding in my laugh but like always, I failed. I quickly hid my face in my pillow hoping to muffle my laugh, and thankfully it did. I walked out of my room as Hyunjin made his way to the kitchen.

- "What do you want to eat? I can cook things for you." I said, giving him a smile.

- "Thank you Felix, but I'm going to skip breakfast today." he said giving a small smile.

-"Ah, okay then. It's 7:51, we should get going." I told him, as I put on my shoes.

- "Okay, let me go get something, be right back." Hyunjin said, going to his room.

I waited at the door for a minute and when he came back he smelled as heavenly as that flower, but looked much better. Was the rose from Hyunjin? It couldn't be, right? I erased the thought from my brain and walked out the door with Hyunjin following me.

- "Do you know what class you have first?" I asked him, starting a conversation.

- "Yeah, I have business. I want to major in economics so......." he replied.

- "That's cool." I said giving him a smile.

- "What about you?" he asked.

- "I have public speaking as my first class." I answered, as we walked up the stairs. 

As I was about to say something I heard someone scream.

- "INNIE, IM TELLING YOU! TURNING YOUR ROOM, AND SHARING MY ROOM IS THE BEST FOR US. NOT ONLY DO I HAVE A RAPPING STUDIO, BUT YOU GET TO SHARE A ROOM WITH THE RAP GOD." Changbin hyung yelled, while Jeongin was running towards.

- "Hyung help! Changbin hyung is going crazy! Help me get away." he said, pleading at me.

- "Hi Hyunjin!" Jeongin said, giving him a smile.

- "Hi Jeongin, it's nice to meet you again." Hyunjin replied, giving Jeongin a small smile.

- "My class is right here on the left, I'll see you later. Bye Felix and Jeongin." Hyunjin said as he opened the door.

- "Bye Hyunjin." Jeongin and I said after him.

- "Innie let's go to class, I'll protect you, okay?" I said.

- "Okay hyung!" Jeongin said, as we linked arms and skipped our way to our class.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

this chapter ending is cute hehehehe SKZ COMEBACK IS TOMORROW BTW VDHIBJDFBIDVIN ONIFEBUIFEBIFE I COULDNT SLEEP BC OF IT, SCHOOL ALSO STARTS TOMORROW FOR ME T^T i might update this book again........hehe :) Imma start updating so BYE HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT LUVS <3

btw i dont reread mt work after i write it so if there's any errors im rlly sorry :(