14 - Faith

⚠ WARNING: CONTAINS THE MENTION OF DEATH AND TORTURE TECHNIQUES. BLOCK DONT REPORT. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THIS PLEASE SKIP THE FIRST HALF OF HYUNJIN'S POV ⚠

- Felix's POV - 

I quickly got up once I saw glowing red eyes. I used all of my strength and ran as fast as I could, back to the cat café. I hated myself for leaving Hyunjin behind, if only I wasnt stubborn then this wouldn't be happening.

I looked back as I saw the human-like-creature run behind me. It was wearing a dark black coat that covered the whole body, all I could see were the vulture red eyes. I made many twists and turns, trying to shake the creature away. 

We ran for about 5 minutes with no stop, until I saw the cat café. It was still open and the sun was just about to rise. I used the last bit of the energy I had to ran faster than I ever did. I felt weak, my body was giving up on me. 

I looked back behind me, only to see the creature running faster trying to catch up to me. I reached for the handle and slammed the door, right before it got it in. I locked the front door and closed the blinds. 

I made my way to the back, where I left Hyunjin with the cats. As I was entering the room, I heard Hyunjin and an unfamiliar voice.

- "He doesn't know and he won't know", Hyunjin said, there were a few muffled words that I couldn't make out.

What were they talking about?

- "Well you're going to have to fix that. It's better for him to be more aware of things than clueless amd stupid, like how he is right now" an unknown voice said.

- "How did you even find your way here?" Hyunjin asked, in a cold tone.

The voice cackled.

-"Hyunjin, Hyunjin, Hyunjin~ After 200 years you're still clueless as ever." The voice snickered.

Confusion was the only word that could describe me. 200 years? I leaned on the door so that I could listen. Unfortunately, the door was unlocked and I fell into the room.

I made a loud thud and hit my head on the ground. My head was pounding like crazy, everything was spinning, and I felt dizzy. Suddenly, two hands were at the side of my face. My vision was blurry, and I could barely remember where I was. What is this feeling?

- "Felix?? Felix??? Felix?? Are you okay?? Felix??? Baby??? Answer me please!!!" A voice said. 

The owner of the voice put my head on his lap and converse my ears. Although it was hard to listen, I was able to catch a few things.

- "Hyunjin how stupid are you?? Don't you know that I cast a spell?? I could sense you boyfriend outside the door, and the only way to get him to pass out was to control his mind and curse him" a voice said.

My vision was slowly becoming black, and I couldn't hear that much anymore. All of a sudden, I passed out. Cold.

- Hyunjin's POV -

I put Felix's head on my lap and cradled him when I saw him black out.

- "HE DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO YOU, UNDO THE CURSE!!!!" I yelled, covering Felix's ear.

The demon smirked and smiled, showing its pointy razor teeth. 

- "Only of you promise to tell him your family history" the demo smirked.

- "Tsk, he already knows that I'm a vampire." I said, rolling my eyes.

- "Oh Hyunjin, not about that. But about your family's history about killing your beloves" it said.

My family had a tradition where if anyone were to fall in love with someone who wasn't a vampire, we'd have to ge brid of them. We didn't have an option to turn them, we were forced to murder them. 

If someone was caught with a non-vampire lover, then the two lovers would be murdered together. Only, vampires get a painless death, in return we get a painful hell. The human wouldn't get a painless death, they instead get pulled and burned alive, infront of every single vampire that their lover is related to.

I was terrified. I couldn't do this. 

- "NO IM NOT GOING TO DO IT. HE'LL LEAVE ME. I LOVE HIM TOO MUCH TO TELL HIM THIS" I yelled, hiding my face in the crook of Felix'd neck. 

I inhaled his heavenly scent hugged him close. I pampered kisses on his face and combed his hair with my fingers.

- "I love you, so much my angel. I love you to the point where I just can't live anymore. I'll kill myself for you, I'll do anything just to be with you. If you did, then we'll die together." I whispered, into Felix's ear.

I planted a kiss on his lips and looked at the demon's glowing red eyes.

- "I'll tell him, but only of you promise to let him go if we're ever caught. " I said, trembling as I held onto Felix.

- "I promise, but I think you forgot about your promise" the demon said, tracing an image of a cat on the wall.

- "Promise?" I said, full of confusion.

What promise did I make to the demon?

- "Not a promise to me, but a promise to your belove." He said.

He was right. I would be breaking my promise if I made the demon let him go. But at the same time, I wanted Felix to be happy.

- "You look to be in a maze with your thoughts. I'll come back when you're done" the demon said, disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

I wad left all alone in the room by myself with Felix in my lap. A few minutes after the demon left, Felix woke up in confusion. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. How cute~

- "Jinnie, why are we at the cat café? Wasn't I just attacked by Yeonjun a second ago?" He asked, looking around.

I looked at him, full of concern.

- "Pixie, do you not remember what happened a few hours ago?" I asked.

- "Yes, I do. You saved my from Yeonjun and then you confessed your feelings for me." Felix said, rubbing his eyes even harder.

I put my hands on top of his and held then firmly to get him to stop rubbing them. 

- "Pixie, look into my eyes right now" I said as he turned his head towards me.

That's when I realized that Felix's soft, warm, deep brown eyes, weren't looking liking their usual color.

- "Jinnie, what's wrong?" He asked, tilting his head.

Everything was wrong. Felix lost his memory.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Yaaaaa I updated again 😩😩 

.

.

.

 .

.

.

I need help with my crush

.

.

.

.

What do y'all think about Maniac and Venom 😉

.

.

.

.

Okay bye bye 😊 I might update every Sunday Saturday or Friday from now on 😉