3 - Late Night

- Hyunjin's POV - 

After Felix was out of view, I ran back to our dorm. I didn't like being in a big group of people, a group of 7, say Felix's friends group, was fine. But groups 10+ is no good. I opened our dorm door and went inside. I locked myself in my room and closed the curtains, my skin was already dry if the sun every touched me, my skin would crack and slowly fall off. 

There was nothing to do inside the dorm, I brought a laptop but I've never used such a thing in my life before. Shocking, I know but truth be told I'm a vampire. It's hard adapting to the current life style. Adaption after adaption, I forget what year it is and how long I've been alive. I've been 20 for more than 300 years.

I went to my suitcase and searched through my books. These books were my favorite books, even until now but they were in horrible shape and I wasn't able to find replacements. There was no other option but to reread the tarnished books.

>> Time Skip <<

- "Hyunjin?" I heard someone say, probably Felix.

I left my room to see the cute freckled boy.

Cute? Hyunjin pull yourself together!

- "Hi Felix! What's wrong?" I asked.

- "I didn't see you the entire day so I thought something happened to you." he said, with a bright pink tint on his cheeks which made him even cuter.

- "Don't worry Felix, I got permission from the master to come back to the dorm since I wasn't feeling well." I said, hoping he would believe my lie.

As soon as I said that sentence though, I mentally face palmed myself. 

Get yourself together Hyunjin! Nobody uses the word master anymore! Professor, professor, professor, professor!

- "Ah, okay. I hope feel better." he said, giving me a sincere smile. 

I returned the smile and went back inside my room to face palm myself.

- "I'm such a fool!" I said, scolding myself under my breath.

- "Hi Hyunjin, is it alright if I invite my friends over? I just don't want you to fell uncomfortable, and you'll also get to know then more." Felix said, giving me his smile which always happy me happy.

- "Yes, they can come over. You don't have to ask me, they are very nice people." I said.

When I said yes Felix's eyes had little stars in them, when I looked down at his freckles I mentally made constellations and stars just like the ones in his eyes. Felix left and then came back into my room.

- "They'll be hear soon, do you want to help me make snacks?" he asked, giving me a pleading face.

- "Sure!" I said, giving him a big smile.

Even though I can't feel things, it doesn't mean I can't fall in love. We went to kitchen and prepared some snacks. The snacks were nothing like mine when I was alive. They were colorful and looked filling. After I finished putting the snacks inside the fridge for Felix, someone knocked on the door.

- "Ooh they're here!" Felix said, jumping up and down as he got the door.

- "SAVE ME AND MY ITEMS!!" whined Chan, it was getting easier and easier recognizing them since they always hanged out with Felix.

- "NOT MY FAULT, ITS YOUR FAULT FOR BEING MEAN TO MY CATS, THAT'S WHY THEY'RE MEAN TO YOU!" Minho snapped, glaring at Chan while putting his hands over his cats' ears.