18 - Unleashed

- Minho's POV - 

It hurt seeing my little Bbokie being so depressed. People often mistaken me as cold, harsh, and careless. They're not wrong. But I do have a soft spot for those who are very close to me.  Seeing our little sunshine ball sad made me feel depressed. Hes so sweet, so kind, so young. He didn't deserve any of this.

It had been silent for a while, it was a comfortable silence though. 

- "Felix, if you dont mind me asking, why did you run off with him instead of staying with us?" I asked.

He gave me a small smile and looked down.

- "Because I loved him. Love blinded everything I saw but him. He was my future in my eyes. The future I've always wanted. I could imagine various things with him" he replied, eyes slightly shining.

- "If he was your future, why did you break away?" I asked.

He looked at me for a few minutes.

- "It wouldn't have worked out in the future, it didn't work out anyways...." He replied, looking down at his hands.

That's when I noticed that something was on his finger. Something shiny.......it couldn't be....could it?

- "Felix" I said, gaining his attention.

His red bloodshot eyes met mine.

- "Yes?" He answered.

- "Is that a ring on your finger.......?" I asked.

He went silent.

- "Felix you didn't....Please tell me that you didn't..." I said.

He didn't answer, he didn't even move.

I cupped  his small face with both of my hands, forcing him to look at me in the eyes. I could tell that he wanted to cry. 

- "Why? What made you think it was a good idea? Don't you know what it means now????" I asked him.

Tears started rolling down and he started sobbing. I eloped him in a big hug and rubbed his back. Love really blinds you doesn't it?

- "I loved him.....i really thought that he was my future." He answered, through sobs.

I caressed his hair and rubbed his back.

- "Only after a month?" I questioned.

- "He's different, I felt such a strong connection with him" he argued.

- "Just one month and you decided to agree to marry him and give up your human life for a person you just met? To give up your family and friends who have been there for you your whole entire life? To give up the true meaning of life? To give up all of your hard work in life? To give up happiness?" I said, slightly yelling.

Yes it was maybe a little harsh on him since he just lost Hyunjin, but he needed it to realize what foolish mistakes he was making. Yes I love him, but that doesn't mean he won't get a stern lecture over these kinds of foolish choices. 

I shook my head and left him alone to go to my room. Chan and the others are expected to come back from the trip later today, I just hope that they don't notice the ring. 

- Time Skip - 

- Felix's POV - 

I was on my phone laying down on the couch when I heard lots of knocking on the door. Oh god, they're back already? As Minho opened the door, I tried taking off the ring as fast as I could. I twisted and turned but nothing happened. The ring was stuck on my finger....