9

Chapter 9: Down and Dirtyyy

Dinner was cut short, the entrees probably still being cooked to perfection by the hard-working cooks in the back. Nearly an hour had passed, the conversation flowing just as easily as the appetizers and the never ending refills of champagne. Nala couldnt even remember the last time she had felt so at ease with the opposite sex; Damon who was seemingly so flawed to the people around him but was the epitome of perfection for the woman before him.

Her cheeks were sore with the amount of laughing they'd shared, both grasping for breath as they fought to regain composure. Finally gaining her bearings and treating herself to a hefty sip of her bubbly, Nala had the fleeting thought that she could do this forever.

She had to will the image of this man being hers and hers alone to shut the fuck up and reclaim its place back in the deepest parts of her mind. Frankly, her brain didn't seem to care about her orders, taking the train all the way to the cruix of her thighs, settling there and taking homage. A steady heartbeat throbbed obnoxiously, the raven-haired Adonis himself taunting her with the uptick of a left eyebrow.

Across from her, pupils blown and a Salvatore sized glass of bourbon in his left handed clutches, Damon wasn't much better. He could smell the hypnotic scent of her arousal, the aphrodisiac growing stronger and stronger until he had to set the cup down in fear that he'd break it in his moment of desire. He exhaled slowly, eyes blinking a few beats faster than usual, his body physically reacting to the naught thoughts he abhorred. Her figure was just right there, pert nipples taunting her through the silk of her top, salacious smile never leaving her enticing face. His fists clenched at his sides, one hand coming forth to rest over the steadily growing bulge in his dark jeans. He wanted nothing more than to rip those leather pants from her legs and lift her on this table so he could show everyone in there how to eat a real meal.

"Stop looking at me like that."

He smirked. "How am I looking at you?"

She matched his energy, leaning back in her seat, exposing the full length of her neck, head thrown back in a dramatized fashion but it only reminded the vampire of how she looked as she arched her back in his bed. "Like, you think you can handle me."

Damon smiled, not a lick of humor hidden behind it as he immediately stopped a passing server and handed her two, hundred dollar bills. "We are leaving, give that to our server, please." Standing from his seat, he wiped his mouth one final time, dropping the linen cloth on his plate before using his other hand to slide Nala's chair from the table. "Let's go."

Nala was immediately filled with regret, slightly because she was actually looking forward to the meal and partly because she was sure if shed pushed him too far--maybe she actually upset him. The tone in his voice was curt and prompt and she would've felt more embarrassed if she wasn't so eager to feel the soft touch of his skin. Standing from her chair obediently and grabbing her purse, Damon's hand guided the base of her spine, the other hand reaching forward to open her door for her. "I'm sorry—"

"Oh, no time for apologies now. You wanted to wear your big girl pants today, so daddy's going to show you how I handle that."

Her jaw dropped, the provocative language spilling from his lips without so much as a blink. She wanted to further resell, the power of her pride often outweighing her better judgement but she could tell that if she allowed herself to press him any further he'd ruin her.

"Close your mouth before I put something in there."

She left it open for a second longer, his brow raising at the challenge and she immediately closed it.

The masculine energy that emitted from the man made her knees tremble with need, her hands intertwined together as she picked her nail polish off. One large hand, veins protruding from the skin, her finger compulsively tracing it, back and forth until she lifted his shirt sleeves further back so she could move to his forearm.

It was innocent, a significant contrast from the dirty talk they'd shared not even ten minutes ago, but the action made Damon's hand clench her a little tighter. This woman was dangerous, her gentle touch breaking brick walls around his heart.  Ever since he'd turned into a vampire he had assumed his role as the bad brother, taking the brunt of peoples judgement of his actions and way of life. It had been well over a hundred and fifty years that Damon had survived on the planet and not a single individual had been so gentle, so kind, so willing to see beyond the mask that he wore. "Did I scare you?"

"Not even a little bit."

He nods, the car slowing into park and both exiting the car to enter the boarding house. No one else was home and Damon made sure to lock not only the front door but his bedroom door as well when they sauntered inside. Proving to be a man of his word, Damon sped behind the lady he liked, hands wrapping around her waist from behind, head nestling in the crease of her neck, breath gently fanning across her cheeks. "Walk over to the edge of the bed and bend over."

Nala grinned, the underlying seriousness in his voice sending a chill down her spine. Nonetheless, she did exactly as he asked, only for him to come forward and unbutton her pants, sliding them down her legs and threw them haphazardly behind him. Her ass was bare give or take the thin strip of black fabric wedged between her cheeks.

Pressing a kiss to one ass cheek, he immediately followed it with a prompt smack, her body jolting slightly at the pressure but a moan slipped passed her lips all the same. Before she could say anything he followed it with another and another until he was satisfied with the gently red handprint he'd left.

Trailing a curious finger up the dip in her spine,  his five finger grip finished its journey on the back of her neck, turning her around to face him. Unexpectedly, she locked eyes on him with a smile on her face, not even a single tear in sight. "You dirty little slut."

"Yes, daddy?"

Damon's tongue darted out to lick his lips before connecting with hers, starting off gentle until her fingers raked through his hair and tugged. After that he couldn't control himself any longer, ripping the silk shirt she wore in half, both sides of the top sliding off her shoulders to expose her bare chest. Sliding her comfortably onto the bed, he lingered at her chest, indulging himself in tugging on her pertly raised nipple—he loved the groan she made as he teased her.

Needy hands helped pull off the soft black shirt he wore, his hands fumbling with his zipper, dark jeans kicked off to the floor. His fingers curled around the sides of her underwear and soon those too were a thing of the past. Dipping into her wetness, he smiled out of instinct, so pleased by how reactive her body seemed to be for him. "I want you," He admits, his cock clutched in his right hand, stroking it up and down, her eyes couldn't stray away until two finger from his opposite hand guided her chin so that she was looking up at him.

Spreading her legs apart as wide as she could, inviting him in the most seductive way possible. "Then have me."