Calling for Backup

Knocking before I opened the door, "Hey, we got another person that just found out the Goblin Exploder 9000 has a safety."

Dropping her scroll, "Oh my god, another one! I wish they would take that stupid wand off the market." Tina said, getting up and following me to my cubical.

"Yeah, but it's really effective," I said, pointing to the horrific scene in my bowl.

Tina's eyes grew wide as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh my god, one wand did all that!?"

The man at the scene chimed in, "No...well...half of it. That's not the point. What are you going to do about this! No one told me about that stupid safety, and if they did, I would still have two eyes!"

"Uhh...Ummm... Well, we can give you a refund." Tina stuttered

The man's face started to begin to glow red, "You think a refund will cover this!" he said, pointing to his eye.

"Ummm...er...uh" sweat was starting from on Tina's forehead as she struggled to find the words to diffuse the situation.

I guess it can't be helped. Tina was always timid when it came to situations like this. "Hi me again, I am actually the manager. I was just trying to help our new trainee get some experience. I understand all your frustrations, and I am going to try my best to relieve them. We'll give you a full refund for the wand because the instructions were not properly explained to you; we will also send you a complimentary eye patch and give your 20% off all magical items for the rest of the year. Now, if I could just get the coordinates to your house, I will have someone send the gold, eye patch, and voucher for the 20% off."

Taking it very well, he gave me his information, and then I ended the call.