I LOVED YOU FIRST. CH.4

LOVED YOU FIRST CH.4

I had went shopping with Jessica, and I had bought a dress from topshop it was red and lace. I had paired it with some black heels and has straighten my hair. We arrived at the party a bit late and everybody was already pretty buzzed.

'' BABEEEE '' Louis slurred, hooking his arm around my neck. 

'' EVERYYBODY IT'S MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE ! '' Louis screamed. I was blushing

'' bloody hell, I think i'm going to go deaf lou '' I mutterd

'' I missed you '' he said and pouted. I was about to respond when his phone ringed and he quickly took it out of his pocket and I saw he had a texte from jazmine.

'' who is it ? '' I asked 

'' nobody, common let's get you something to drink '' he grinned 

Five or Six beers later I was a bit tipsy and couldn't find Louis anywhere. I needed to tell him that I had to crash here because my mom was working early in the morning and I wasn't going to bother my mom boyfriend picking me up. I walked around his house but couldn't find him anywhere I decided to go check in his room. I knocked. No Answer. I turned the knob and open the door. Louis and Jasmine were snogging. My heart stopped. I felt a pang of jealousy. 

'' Hmmmmmm ...  '' I said. 

'' shitttttt '' he growled 

'' well this is awkward '' Jazmine giggled from under Louis. 

'' no shit, I was going to ask you if I could crash on your couch but I don't want to hear you guys having sex '' I gave him a sickly sweet smile and left. I grabbed my coat and almost ran out of the door. 

'' tor, toriii , victoriaaa !! '' I heard Lou yell but I completely ignored him and continued walking. I had been walking for what felt like hours when a car slowed beside me. 

'' get in, hun '' I turned to see Ethan's older brother, Josh smiling at me from his car.

'' are you sure, have you been drinking?'' I asked. 

'' nope, sober driver '' I looked in the backseat and saw a boy that I didn't recongnized passed out. I jumped in and cranked the heating. 

'' thank you '' I smiled at the boy with the dark brown hair and green eyes he had a buzz cut and wearing a leather jacket. 

'' no problem, the things I do for pretty girls ''  I blushed

'' so are you going out with hm .. Louis tomlinson? '' He asked. He was a year older than me and was graduating this year I had seen him around school and some times with Lou but I had never talked to him. 

'' no, what would give you that idea? '' 

'' oh. well you guys are always together and he talks about you a lot. Oh there is also the fact that you guys are married on facebook '' he said and chuckled. 

'' It's just a joke '' I replied simply, my thoughts were wondering. Lou talked about me a lot ... 

Josh had dropped me of at my house and we had exanged numbers I promised I would text him when I wasn't busy to hang out. I wasn't sure if I would but he was very sweet and cute but something was holding me back. The next day, I was lying on my bed studying my biology when my phone chimed telling I had a text message. 

We need to talk xx - Louis 

No we don't. ur with jazmine it's o.k

im not with her.  - Louis 

well you were with her last night

I'm on my way to your house.

'' TORI '' Louis yelled 

'' I'M IN MY ROOM '' 

He was wearing a stripped top with some chinos. His light brown looked very messy and he had his chunky black glasse on. He had a hangover.

'' I'm so sorry ''

'' This is really getting old, instead of doing all this behind my back why don't you tell me  !! '' I didn't even realized I was screaming by the end. 

'' YOUR NOT MY GIRLFRIEND TOR. I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING. YOU'RE BEING A SELFISH BITCH '' 

'' GET THE FUCK OUT '' I growled 

He stared at me for what felt like hours his face turning a bright red telling me he was angry.

'' no problem slut. I know you left with ethans big bro. Did you sleep with him ? '' 

'' what are you talking aboutttt ? You know what I don't give a shit anymore GET OUT OF MY HOUSE  ''  He lefted. I screamed and before I knew it tears were streaming down my face. I grabbed a glass that was on my night table and threw to the ground. Glass breaking all over the floor just like my heart. After picking up the glass I blasted Marina&TheDiamonds How to be a heartbreaker and grabbed my phone I looked threw my contacts til I found Josh. 

Wanna hang towmarrow after school, my place? xx - tori 

YES ! xx - Josh

Monday came around and I was in french class when Jazmine sat beside me. 

'' Heyy '' 

'' eh. hi '' I replied awkwadly 

'' so .. about friday me an... '' 

'' I don't care '' 

Math came and went. Louis sat with Ethan leaving me alone. He didn't even look at me until Ethan turned around with a hudge grin on his face. 

'' so you and my brother '' I gave him a shy smile and nodded not trusting myself to speak. 

'' he really likes you '' 

'' awe,really ''  I smiled 

'' yup '' he replied popping the '' P '' . That's when I noticed Louis staring at me. I saw anger and jealousy flash across his face but as fast as it came it was gone.

Josh came to my house and he was really sweet. We kissed but I didn't feel a spark. Something was missing. He asked me to go to prom with him but I told him that I didn't feel anything romantic for him and that there was stuff in my life that I needed to deal with but he insisted that I be his prom date and that eventually I would fall for him. Corny Eh!

I found this goergous prom dress. It was pink and went mid-thigh it has sparkles that coverd that front. My hair was curled and braided to one side I had natural makeup and silver pumps. It was rainy and gloomy not a good day for a prom but I wasn't going to let anything bring me down. Josh arrived at my house after supper he had a black tux and his tie when with my dress. He was looking handsome I have to admit.