IRRESISTIBLE CH. 5

IRRESISTIBLE CH. 5 

We arrived at the prom and peoples were waiting outside to see the girls dresses. It was small town so the whole town had gathered outside our school to see all the girls dress and the boys cars. I walked out of the car with my hand in Josh I looked at him he gave me a warm smile and squeezed my hand. I turned and that's when I saw Louis there he was beaming at me. 

'' I stood here two hours to see my wife, and she does not dissapoint '' He smiled and kissed my cheek. I completely forget why I was mad at him and than I remeber he had called me a slut, my smile faded and he noticed. 

'' i'm sorry love, I really am. I will fix things between us because next year I want this to be us '' he whisperd huskily in my ear it sent shivers down my spine.

'' ok '' was all I could say 

'' Jess, take a picture of me and my wife '' My heart skipped a beat and even tho he probably called me his wife a thousand time before at this moment it felt.. different

I feel my arm being tugged so I turned around to see josh pulling on it. He was already piss drunk. I couldn't blame him he was done with hell that is also known is high school. 

'' see ya '' I said to Louis and went inside the bal. 

I felt Josh arm snake around my waist and pull me close to him. He reeked of whiskey. I turned to see Louis staring daggers at Josh's back.

'' your pissed, back off josh '' I sneered. 

'' you at my bal love, so shut the fuck up '' He slurred.  I instantly regretting coming here with him. His eyes were glassy and he was walking as if some of his muscles won't working. I saw my friend Lisa and quickly called her over.

'' Help me '' I whisperd to her and she instantly looked at josh who was hangning on to my waist. She called over her date and whisperd something in his ear he nodded.

'' hey mate, the lads and I were waiting for you '' he said. Josh grip on my waist and I let out the breath. He left with the boy. 

'' oh thank you dear '' I smile at her 

'' it's no problem '' 

'' this is not worth it, I'm just gonna text louis and leave '' I told her taking out my Htc. She looked at me than to her feet.

'' I was hmm.. wondering .. are you and lou together? '' 

'' haha, no were good mates why? '' 

'' I have always had a crush on him '' she say with a shy smile 

'' oh '' Was all I could say 

'' do you think he would go for me '' she asked with a blush creeping up on her cheeks

'' probably '' I mutter hoping she didn't hear but she looked at me and grinned. I turned my attention to my phone and texted Lou.

Are you still here ? xx 

No, I'm out with mates and a few pints  - louis

Of course, never mind . 

what did you want love? - louis

I wanted to go home, Josh is pissed and clingy 

give me 5 - louis

oh no lou, it's fine. I'll call someone else 

you don't have anyone else tor - louis 

yes I do ! 

shut up, i'm coming - louis

I hugged Lisa and said goodbye and made my way out of the bal. My hair was not in loose curls and the braid was messy I took of my shoes and walked outside and the same time I see Louis truck pulling up. It was raining and I ran as quick as I could and jumped into his truck. 

'' hey babe '' I said tucking my hair behind my ear.

'' hey love, so what do you want to do '' he asked 

'' sleep '' and move closer to him so my head was laying in the crook of his neck. His hand instantly went to my thigh rubbing it softly. 

'' want to sleep at my place? '' he grinned

'' sure, but I need to get back to my house early towmarrow morning. I have to go to airport i'm leaving for Canada towmarrow remember? '' 

'' shit no, I didn't but i'll bring you home early towmarrow morning thats fine '' his face fell and the rest of the ride it was silent. 

We arrived at his house and I ran upstairs and went threw his dressers throwing on a pair of boxer brief on his bed and and his favorite stripped shirt. I tried to take off my dress but had laces in the back so I needed help. 

'' lou ! '' I yelled. 

'' what love? '' 

'' Can you help me with my dress. ''  I asked quietly, he nodded and starting loosening the laces. Five minutes later the laces were finally looses enough to wiggled a bit and it fell to the ground.  I grabbed the clothes I had laid on the bed and put them on. I finally turned around to see Louis staring at me his face unreadable. I walking up to him.

'' coming to bed ... love? '' I whispered. He nodded and layed in his bed. I craweled over to him laying my head on his chest. I fell asleep to his heartbeat.