playing family... with a player

Hey everyone, so this is a new story of mine! Hope you like it!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

PLAYING FAMILY... WITH A PLAYER

Chapter 1:

Annabelle's POV:

I stood in front of the school which had offered me a scholarship just a year ago. The chilling air smashing against my face as I walked through the big iron gates! Hi, my name is Annabelle Spencer, I'm 17 years old and I am attending Rushmore high school. Yeah, only rich people can get in... but me, I'm here on scholarship. See I want to be a professional nurse, the only way for that is if I pass ALL my subjects. A year here, and I already hate it! Let's just say the students here aren't so welcoming. Oh well! All I pay attention to are my studies. That's why I dressed in my sweats and baggy top that went past my thighs today to avoid what happened last year. None stop hormonal teenagers. It was so awful! But, this year is all different.

I have nice curves I can tell you, but I don't like to gloat about it! I have the emo- styled hair cut, with bangs at the either side. The bangs end just above my neatly threaded eye brows. Then there's my nose with is rather short but fits perfectly with my face. I have auburn hair colour, but sometimes people mistake it for red. My eyes are chocolate brown, but when I'm really angry they look black. I'm about 5, 8 and I have to say, when I don't wear my rags, I look... HOT!

I walked into the school as the bell rang, signaling for us to go to our locker. We had 10 minutes for our locker time. I walked into the science department, where my locker was, and opened it, effortlessly. I grabbed the things I needed and shut my locker to come face to face with an angry face, giving me the shock of my life.

"God, autumn you scared the living day light out of me!" I cried, holding my hand towards my chest.

She rolled her eyes.

"Well I wouldn't have had to if you had waited for me in the courtyard. You just walked straight past me, do you know how that made me feel?" she said with fake hurt, but I could see the amusement in her eyes.

"Right, sorry!" I said. She rolled her eyes again; well what did she expect me to say?

I chuckled slightly, when I banged into a huge wall. I went flying backwards, I was about to hit the floor, when warm arms wrapped around me. Wait, arms? Walls don't have arms? And I'm sure my locker isn't near the wall? What-?

I looked up into the most amazing blue eyes, I had ever seen! I was mesmerized. I probably looked a right weirdo. Just staring into this person's eye! I removed my eyes from his and saw his face.  Oh no! Not him! pleases not him! He realized how uncomfortable I had gotten and a big smirk crossed his face. Yes you heard me, HE? The biggest player at Rushmore high school, Jesse parker! He was always screwing random girls. I hated how he just used girls as a toy! And worst, he always gets every girl, whether she like it or not! Somehow she ends up in bed with him, which is the exact reason I avoided him. Autumn had told me about him and we both hated him with passion. Autumn's reason was that she was one of the... love-dropped girls. I had felt bad for her but she said she didn't need the pity.

"I know I'm hot, but you can quit checking me out now!" Jesse smirked. Oh shit, I felt a blush run up my face, oh god, oh god, please don't blush! I begged my inner head, yet it didn't listen and I turned as red as a tomato. His smirk turned even bigger.

"Aww, hey you're cute, I don't think I've DONE you! I'll be looking forward to it!" he said, pinching my cheeks.

"WHAT?" I screamed. He just flashed me an award-winning smile and walked off.

"Did, what I think, just happen? Are you on JESSE'S LIST! Oh boy, this is bad!" Autumn said, whilst grabbing my shocked, numb body and walking towards health care! That's when realty hit me. I can't think about Jesse right now! The only thing I have to think about, me passing health care. I forgot to mention that I was failing health care and to get into medical school, I have to pass this class. No player is going to get in my way.

Jesse POV:

I headed towards the group of guys huddled together. I walked up to them.

"Hey man," James my best friend. I said 'hi' back and greeted the rest of them. The bell went for locker time and I headed inside.

"Hey man, listen I'll catch you in health care, I have to go see Amy," James said, Amy was James's, girl toy.

"Okay, see you there!" I waved him off. I was walking down, when I saw Jess, she was my last toy! Boy was she wild. Anyway, I started walking towards her when someone crashed into me. My arms instantly wrapped around the girl who was about to crash to the ground. She stared into my eyes. Yeah I know, my mum always said, 'your eyes are the most mesmerizing eyes I have ever seen, it's as if your captured in them' I guess today I proved it! Then I saw her checking me out! Suddenly worry crossed her face!

I am 17 and a good built, I have blue eyes and thin lips. They were naturally red which drove every girl crazy. I had black hair that was in a Mohican. I was about 6 foot. All in all I was... hot.

This girl who was in my arms, started to look very uncomfortable! I smirked. Oh I see she doesn't like the player type. See, the only girls who act very nervous and uncomfortable when they hate players. This should be fun. I have to say, she was sexy, it's just the clothes and persona she has that puts guys off! I have a feeling that, that's what she wanted, for guys to back off? But why?

  "I know I'm hot, but you can quit checking me out now!" I smirked. Yeah, I know, I talked like I have a big head, but every girl swoons over that line. I waited and waited but nothing happened. She didn't throw herself at me? Nothing! All I saw was a blush that crept onto her face. Well, I have to comment. That's the only thing she has done to show I had an effect on her.  

"Aww, hey you're cute, I don't think I've DONE you! I'll be looking forward to it!" I said, pinching my cheeks.

"WHAT?" she screamed, I flashed my award-winning smile and then walked off. I could hear her friend mumbling something about 'you're on Jesse's list, boy this is bad' or something. Ha, she has no idea. I pushed the thought of going towards jess, but instead headed towards health class.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey this is new; I'd love to know what you think.

Do you like it?

Don't you?

Please remember to vote, comment and fan.