chapter 2

Playing family... with a player

Chapter 2:

Annabelle POV:

I walked into health care, avoiding any stares I got from anyone. All the girls, except autumn, hate me because of last year, when all their boyfriends were being little to 'helpful'. But I didn't really mind all that, I mean after all, who cares about what they think? Sorry, I'm lying; I do care about what they think. When they talk about me, it makes me feel so degraded.

The class had settled in and the teacher was just about to start the lesson when Mr.  School's-biggest-player-ever-lived stepped into the room. He scanned the room throwing winks at the overly swooned girls then referred back to the teacher.

"Sorry Mary was a little busy, lost track of time!" Jesse winked but I could tell he was obviously lying.

"That's fine, just don't let it happen again," Mrs. Marigold said. But, she's really cool, she doesn't like it when someone calls her a teacher or Mrs. Marigold, she says that we should feel comfortable around her, so we're allowed to call her Mary. He just smirked back at her then took his seat, but not before glancing my way, and smiling. No, not smirking, but an actual smile. Wow, that's the first time I've ever seen him smile without that petite smirk on his gorgeous face.

"Right, class. Today, I have some very special news for you. The principal has decided to change the course for health class. He feels, that doing practical helps the students understand better, therefore he has decided for a residential trip to New York! You would be staying the plaza hotel." She paused because the whole class erupted into 'yeah' and 'wicked' and 'awesome'. She helps up her hand and everyone quieted down.

"Yeah, I know you're excited, but, let me tell you the basics. First you're doing this to see the life of married women and also being a mother, as for guys you have to understand the married life and also being a father. Now, this trip isn't a trip to say 'for homework we have to have sex'" she said in a deep voice, as everyone laughed, "Because it's not. I have already made the pairs and I will read them out!" she said. Oh shit, I have to be paired up... with a guy! Oh god! This is one of the worst trips I have ever been to. 'Please, just one request god, don't pair me up with a gold digger.' I silently prayed. Mary started to read out the pairs,

"Okay, here we go, john and Amy,

  Luke and Bella,

Autumn and James,

Seth and Mary,

Daniel and Elizabeth,

Jack and Jessica

Damien and Emily,

Ayden and Casey,

Jesse and..." she stopped, losing the part she was on. As she scanned the paper, the still single girls, gleamed hoping it was them and the girls who had partners groaned in annoyance.

"And..." she started, all the girls sat at the edge of their seats, waiting for their name to be called out, to be paired with the player of the school.

"And... Annabelle,

Joshua and..." she continued... WAIT WHAT? NO, NO, NO, NOWAY! I CAN'T BE PAIRED UP WITH THAT JERK-FACE, MONKEY SMELLING, SHIT EATING, SEX LOVING, EGOMANIACTIC, PLAYER. It just isn't possible. But, I had heard her right, didn't I? I turned my head, to see Jesse smirking at me. Oh hell, why me! 'God you did the total opposite of what I wished for' I screamed mentally.

"Okay, well, that's about it!" Mary said as the bell rang. Everyone made their way out, but I stayed back.

"Erm... Mary?" I called she turned around with a warm smile.

"Yes Annabelle, is there something you need?" she said

"Actually, yes, is there a possible chance that you could change my partner with someone else," I asked, hope rolling in every word.

"I'm terribly sorry Annabelle but all pairs are already put together and I'm not allowed to change them, don't worry, you'll be fine with Jesse, he can be a handful, but he is a sweet boy!" she said with a smile, man, does this teacher always smile.

"Erm... okay thanks," I mumbled as I reached for the door, but remembered something,

"When are we leaving?" I asked her,

"Weren't you listening, on Friday?" she said with mock anger,

"But today's Wednesday, we've only got 2 days left!" I cried,

"Well, then you have a lot of packing to do!" she said, I ran out of the classroom, to my next class, I have a feeling today isn't going to be so pretty.

~~end of the day~~

The day was finally over! All day, all I got from Jesse was strange comments from Jesse about the trip. He kept calling me 'wifey' again and again. Oh god I'm going to regret this. But I have to pass health care. I started walking home, I didn't have a car, and suddenly a car pulled up in front of me, the window rolled down,

"Come on wifey, get in, I'll drive you home!" Jesse said. OH GOD KILL ME NOW!

 @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

HOW GREAT AM I... I did 2 chapters in 1 day...

Anyway love to hear what you think?

Let me know?

Please vote comment and fan

~*~*Love ya ~*~*